OT Willie Allen [LSU Commit]

Mavric

Reasons why I think BP was biggest firing(media wise, since that's the point of this)

1. An audio tape leaked with him calling the AD a cu*t and a pu**y. (Didn't happen at Michigan or Florida)

2. He won 9 games every single season. (Didn't happen at Mich or Fla)

End of story.

Tommy I wasn't basing my comments off of his picture at all fyi...

And atbone... Keep it in your pants for your fallen friends please..

Again, going to go out on a limb and say we got rid of Polo and Butcher and EZ-E, etc... for this...

I don't really get the reason for this post. MattyIce makes very good points. No getting fired was national news. His leaked audio of his players meeting was national news. Hiring Riley was national news. If this guy had any interest in Nebraska he would have known at least one of these 3 events occurred.

Again, going to go out on a limb and say we got rid of Polo and Butcher and EZ-E, etc... for this...

I don't really get the reason for this post. MattyIce makes very good points. No getting fired was national news. His leaked audio of his players meeting was national news. Hiring Riley was national news. If this guy had any interest in Nebraska he would have known at least one of these 3 events occurred.
No one really claimed he had interest, just that he heard from the new staff. Matty just blew it up.

No one really claimed he had interest, just that he heard from the new staff. Matty just blew it up.

Dude, read the thread. I said that he clearly isn't interested and why....

Dude clearly

Dude clearly

Dude. Clearly, dude.