*** The Official Fresno State Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

IV bags need to be free-flowing in the locker room during half time...

You sure you can handle this game Army Boy?
Shoot...I live in Barstow, CA. This heat is enough to make any man want a hydrating IV bag 24/7.

Your heat is nothing compared to our 85 heat with 90% humidity.

True...glad to be away from humidity. Keep and enjoy it.

Man, I tell ya, watching this game is painful. Our O-Line has NO IDEA how to drive block. They are just terrible. On stretch plays they don't even "engage" (put their hands on the opposing player), they just do this cross shoulder "lean on" to influence the guy one way or another. Watch how pathetic it gets in the second half when we try to run a stretch play to Abdullah. Its just sad that we've become no better than Texas Tech in run blocking.

Our offense SUCKS. I mean, there's really no other way to put it. Plus, we still have wayy too many people named COTTON wearing Nebraska Red.

Who are you ?

What do you want? My real name? What does it matter...

Everyone knew what Tom Osborne was going to do. His mentality....try and stop it

You know it's hard to argue with this...if you don't stick to something and make it a strength, it's hard for the offense to be confident. I wish we would react less to the defense and work on something that is our bread and butter. I don't know what we're going to do...so if that's beck's intention, it's working I suppose.