Game 4 “Expert” Picks: Miami @ Nebraska

Saunders

Assassin, How does Miami have our number when we are 5-5?

Remedial Math at the University of Miami is apparently an elective...

They offer math? Probably to calculate the number of infractions needed to earn the NCAA Death penalty right? :thumbs

Really don't think you guys should be making fun of academics based on the latest rankings. Just sayin.

Hey at least you have academics going for you.... because you guys sure as hell dont have football going for you.

OP :thumbs I'm a bit nervous about this - but as NUPolo mentioned - time to prove you can win on the big stage games - esp the games in which we are favored . My biggest concerns is Miami's speed and our coverage - we don't need breakdowns in coverage. If Gregory and team can pressure the QB and rattle him, then it will be much easier. Time to force some turnovers. I think our O will do fine wt the running game eventually opening up some passes. TA as shown that he can find the open receiver down field when the D is cheating on the run.

They offer math? Probably to calculate the number of infractions needed to earn the NCAA Death penalty right? :thumbs

Really don't think you guys should be making fun of academics based on the latest rankings. Just sayin.

Hey at least you have academics going for you.... because you guys sure as hell dont have football going for you.

Can't argue there

I think your taking some of these comments alittle bit too seriously.

I think your taking some of these comments alittle bit too seriously.

Not really. Trust me, I'm the least bit rustled.

i have a bad feeling about this. please, i hope im wrong but this feels like a meltdown game.

You are wrong. Huskers shine in this game. This is the "corner turned" game we've been wanting.

Had to bump this thread because I"m curious....anybody else feel like this was a "corner turned" game....I sure do right now....

Too soon to tell. I've felt like we've turned the corner a couple times under Pelini, only to see a lackluster performance shortly thereafter. I'll be convinced if we play like this at East Lansing.

i have a bad feeling about this. please, i hope im wrong but this feels like a meltdown game.

You are wrong. Huskers shine in this game. This is the "corner turned" game we've been wanting.

Had to bump this thread because I"m curious....anybody else feel like this was a "corner turned" game....I sure do right now....

Too soon to tell. I've felt like we've turned the corner a couple times under Pelini, only to see a lackluster performance shortly thereafter. I'll be convinced if we play like this at East Lansing.

don't forget Illinois!!

don't forget Illinois!!

I'm not forgetting Illinois, but even if we mudhole the Illini, I won't feel like we've turned the corner.

I do. I enjoyed this one so much. God dang this one was fun to watch and you just got the feeling that this team learned something from this. That nuts, the guts, the effort it takes to win these fights. This one was a fight and we won it. We cant always say that about the recent Husker teams. This team triumphed in a hard fought battle and truthfully I loved seeing them fight. These guys put it all out there. Absolutely this game was a cornerstone game. We are the better team for it.

don't forget Illinois!!

I'm not forgetting Illinois, but even if we mudhole the Illini, I won't feel like we've turned the corner.

Coming out flat against a clearly lesser team the week after an emotional and meaningful win is classic Pelini Nebraska. If we mudhole Illinois, that is a very good sign.

• Fire 2

don't forget Illinois!!

Coming out flat against a clearly lesser team the week after an emotional and meaningful win is classic Pelini Nebraska. If we mudhole Illinois, that is a very good sign.

Exactly my point.

We need to dominate Illinois, then after we beat Michigan State, we need to dominate Northwestern. I'm much less worried about MSU than I am about Illinois and Northwestern.