Game 4 “Expert” Picks: Miami @ Nebraska

Saunders

Ridicule me all you want, but I picked Miami. I think Miami will be able to move the ball w/ their running game and short passes. Not to mention that the 'Canes always seem to have our number (well, except that magical season where Tom won his 1st). My gut tells me to expect a letdown -- last time I had this feeling was last year vs. Minnesota. I have the Canes prevailing 30-24.

Notsince1985, I think Golden has his hands tied as well with all the issues of the past. Miami wants to try and turn around the bad press lately and he is basically the goat in this case. He is taking orders from the admins and stuck between a rock and a hard place. Just my opinion of course as I think he is a decent coach. He may even step down after this season and it will continue with the next coach.

Ridicule me all you want, but I picked Miami. I think Miami will be able to move the ball w/ their running game and short passes. I have them 30-24.

Nothing to ridicule about that......but it may fall short of recognizing the difference the return of Gregory makes in not being able to double team our DTs.

I honestly want to see one thing from this game...get the ground game rolling...early...late....I don't care, I just want to see the commitment to getting the ball in the hands of our best player regularly. If it takes 3 quarters before you start to wear them down, so be it but stick to the gameplan...

My hope is that we have spent a lot of time working on our pass game and getting TA in sync with the talented receivers and now we get down to business.

Assassin, How does Miami have our number when we are 5-5?

Remedial Math at the University of Miami is apparently an elective...

They offer math? Probably to calculate the number of infractions needed to earn the NCAA Death penalty right? :thumbs

Really don't think you guys should be making fun of academics based on the latest rankings. Just sayin.

Eddie Timanus, wth? Seriously though, I can't believe we are being picked so unanimously, especially since many of the score prognostications are so close. I hope the "experts" are right but I'm having trouble generating that much confidence. I feel like we're the better team and should win handily but recent history has shown that just doesn't matter with this team. Excited to see if we can put together a game plan and execute it.

Btw, thanks Saunders. Appreciate the effort every week. +1

• Fire 1

Assassin, How does Miami have our number when we are 5-5?

Remedial Math at the University of Miami is apparently an elective...
If a team has our number its Texas.

The only number Texass has on us is $150,000, or the amount it takes each time to buy off a Big XII officiating crew whenever we play them.