Husker fans booing

All I know is that the student section had a "f#*k Miami" chant going strong, and honestly I dont care, and loved it. If that game was an SEC game they would have needed a canopy over their bench for all the stuff that would have been thrown on the field.

Last night was one of maybe 3 games out of the 50+ I've been too where I actually thought to myself, "this is a hostile environment".

You know that miami's players (save a select few) left the field without going to shake with the husker players right? I believe the fans were booing such a poor showing of sportsmanship.

I believe that was planned. The refs were talking to both coaches at the end. On TV you could see Bo giving the ref directions. Nobody wanted a brawl at the end. I was even wondering if Gregory should have been taken to the locker room early.

I had no problem with the booing in this case.

• Fire 1

I did not mind the booing. It was warranted. It's not Husker though. The atmosphere at this game was definitely like no other game in several years. The energy was high at the beginning of the game. As the game went on that energy grew. As it grew the players fed off of it resulting in what I think was some of the most physical play by both our defense and offense in resent years. If they can keep that up the Huskers could win any game. To do that the fans need to keep the atmosphere and energy like they had for this game. We still need to stay classy.