2014-15 Season Notes

If Pitchford can play the way he did against northwestern every game from here on out I think we can pull some upsets and definitely win the games we're supposed to. The defense is usually always there, just have to keep finding ways on offense and I liked what I saw last game. Now on the road at PSU is a huge one. Have to win it to get confidence going on road games!

So, blaming the players?

Tim Miles said offensive road problems were initially poor shooting, and now also blames poor execution, "just not running our stuff well."

Couldnt he have used a word that wasnt "Execution"

How many times do we see Petteway or someone else yelling for a guy to get in to the right place...

Seems to me like some of the guys dont know what they are supposed to do and seem lost.

Teams are stopping Shields and Petteway... so Miles needs to either get the ball in to our bigs who could score or needs to get Pitchford, Tarin Smith, Webster or Fuller to score.

Webster has taken advantage of some looks but still is shying away.

So, blaming the players?

Tim Miles said offensive road problems were initially poor shooting, and now also blames poor execution, "just not running our stuff well."

How many times do we see Petteway or someone else yelling for a guy to get in to the right place...

Seems to me like some of the guys dont know what they are supposed to do and seem lost.

Teams are stopping Shields and Petteway... so Miles needs to either get the ball in to our bigs who could score or needs to get Pitchford, Tarin Smith, Webster or Fuller to score.

Part of the problem is our "Bigs" have such poor hands they fumble away the ball the few opportunities they get....

So, blaming the players?

Part of the problem is our "Bigs" have such poor hands they fumble away the ball the few opportunities they get....

Moses does but i think Leslee is fairly nifty down low.

So, blaming the players?

So...is it poor coaching or poor players?

I think it is poor strategy and inability to make changes on the fly due to not having a lot of true scorers.

So, blaming the players?

In the same sentence, Miles said that they were going through the motion and not playing fast. Hate when half the quote is tweeted!