*** The Official Michigan State Spartans Game Discussion Thread ***

I deserve some serious apologies tonight... funny how all the haters seem to have disappeared

yeah we know

No, you don't deserve any apologies tonight, get over yourself!

LOL... I love it when people refuse to admit that they're wrong. Yeah, you're right... Alonzo Moore is garbage

He's still dropped A LOT of balls, simple as that, one catch doesn't change that. Besides I said I apologize to him a few pages back, but you're too busy patting yourself on the back and watching "film" to realize that.

He dropped a lot of balls because they were HORRIBLY thrown balls, as I as well as many others pointed out. No reason to get butthurt about it. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Holy sh#t. Fire Bo? Seriously? My god man, calm down. Tommy went back in because he is the leader of this offense. Plain and simple. The onside kick was also the better option at that time with no timeouts left. It had nothing to do with how the defense had played our anything like that.

• Fire 1

This game is going to impress any recruits and commits.......unless they read some of the comments on this board.

Ah yes...I keep forgetting about all those 5 star recruits we've lost because of the snarky and negative comments on Huskerboard. Greatest fans in the world...pffffttt....

Ah, booze and an attitude......carry on son, you're making the point better than I can.

Couple quick things, first off we just almost upset a top10 team at their house without our best receiver. second, we destroyed connor cook. yes he had some yards but we played excellent defense through the air. Last, hanging on by a thread to what ifs...that second deep ball to alonzo moore in the end zone was very very close to winning this game for us

Ugh, at least we came back. It's amazing that we came back and scored three times when the key plays were Fyfe coming in and running the offense super fast, Tommy throwing a game ending Int for a TD that goes through his hands to Westerkamp for 50 yards, and a punt return TD. Tommy is going to get benched with any more games like that, you can't miss guys out of the backfield over and over when they're wide open. That last INT wasn't his fault but at the same time, the WR making the cut had a defender in front of him, not like he was really open either (i.e. you're throwing a pass to a cutting receiver, but there's a defender who's closer to the ball than the receiver, albeit without momentum but still). I don't know if Fyfe is any better (super hyper every time he comes in, it's like his adrenaline is maxed out, lol) but he deserves to get a shot if this continues. But I was happy with the effort, defense played great.

With an average college FB QB this is a win. Defense played their guts out. Make 50% of the easy throws and Nebraska wins this game. And , no I'm not blaming the pick at the end. I'm looking at 4 quarters of missed open 1st reads. This defense and offense are hamstrung by poor Oline play and a QB who can't make the east throws when he has any modicum of pressure.

This game is going to impress any recruits and commits.......unless they read some of the comments on this board.

Ah yes...I keep forgetting about all those 5 star recruits we've lost because of the snarky and negative comments on Huskerboard. Greatest fans in the world...pffffttt....

Ah, booze and an attitude......carry on son, you're making the point better than I can.

I don't drink spooky. You're the one drunk believing recruits care about fans on the internet.

If this is last year (or the year before) I honestly believe we lose the game 34-3 or 41-3. Love the heart this team showed.

Yes, they lost, but they showed the fight I've been waiting to see from a Husker team in a long time.

We lost by 5, with a chance to win, against a Top 10 team on the road. That is nothing to hang our heads about.

I don't drink spooky. You're the one drunk believing recruits care about fans on the internet.

Careful Ira, I was tossing you a lifeline. And if you think recruits don't check out these boards you're having a disassociative moment.

• Fire 1