*** The Official Michigan State Spartans Game Discussion Thread ***

I don't really feel too bad about this game at all.

I was expecting a blowout, and it should have been. It was one of the sloppiest, ugliest, worst-called games I've ever seen, and we almost pulled it off. This is the game that Pelini always, always, always gets blown out in at least once a year.

I'm strangely more optimistic now than I have been since the UCLA game last year.

Comeback or not don't be fooled by this. We were outclassed...this feels like Wisconsin all over again. Big comeback after looking awful most of the game only to feel good about the rematch and get decimated by a team that didn't let up this time....the comeback may actually be worse for the long run...(I know some will really go after me for this comment)

I deserve some serious apologies tonight... funny how all the haters seem to have disappeared

yeah we know

No, you don't deserve any apologies tonight, get over yourself!

LOL... I love it when people refuse to admit that they're wrong. Yeah, you're right... Alonzo Moore is garbage

He's still dropped A LOT of balls, simple as that, one catch doesn't change that. Besides I said I apologize to him a few pages back, but you're too busy patting yourself on the back and watching "film" to realize that.

I was expecting a blowout, and it should have been. It was one of the sloppiest, ugliest, worst-called games I've ever seen, and we almost pulled it off. This is the game that Pelini always, always, always gets blown out in at least once a year.

I'm strangely more optimistic now than I have been since the UCLA game last year.

Comeback or not don't be fooled by this. We were outclassed...this feels like Wisconsin all over again. Big comeback after looking awful most of the game only to feel good about the rematch and get decimated by a team that didn't let up this time....the comeback may actually be worse for the long run...(I know some will really go after me for this comment)

Because it's a silly comment, probably.

Because it's a silly comment, probably.

Possibly but you can guarantee this woke up MSU. A rematch with us will be four quarters of football...they let up and it was pretty obvious.