Is AA's Heisman run over?

I guess its just easier to try and make others feel stupid about their posts than actually post something of merit or substance

i am not sure how that post could make anyone feel stupid. but to be fair, is an outlandish prediction something of merit or substance?

anyway, after the crazy msu predictions of yours, i just worry it is bad luck. that's all.

• Fire 2

I guess its just easier to try and make others feel stupid about their posts than actually post something of merit or substance

i am not sure how that post could make anyone feel stupid. but to be fair, is an outlandish prediction something of merit or substance?

anyway, after the crazy msu predictions of yours, i just worry it is bad luck. that's all.

Substance and merit are overrated, apparently. Otherwise aholes like Johnny football, Jamies crableg Winston and the todd girlys of the world wouldn't even be considered by the Heisman committee and guys like AA would win it every year and put some substance and merit behind the trophy. But I do understand your point SD, I just think its too bad 1995 needs to be right in order for Ameer to get the look he deserves. I think that's why his prediction is so over the top. It has to be. But what do I know, im hungry.

Substance and merit are overrated, apparently. Otherwise aholes like Johnny football, Jamies crableg Winston and the todd girlys of the world wouldn't even be considered by the Heisman committee and guys like AA would win it every year and put some substance and merit behind the trophy. But I do understand your point SD, I just think its too bad 1995 needs to be right in order for Ameer to get the look he deserves. I think that's why his prediction is so over the top. It has to be. But what do I know, im hungry.

it was a long shot for ameer to win it in the first place. but he could get his chance still. averages 100+, we get to the B1G championship, he has a great game. he is in a pretty good position.

i guess he will probably need some monster games to get back into the conversation.

but, always listen to your gut. unless you are hungry.