USA Today Coaches Poll

Mavric

I just don't see them having the same type of home record this year. I think that will be a huge issue.

What leads you to believe that? Our crowd last year was definitely the most raucous in the B1G. I don't think that will change as we have a lot of big opponents coming in town. You can make the argument that teams won't take us lightly but I bet they had that figured out when we started winning multiple games in a row. I can tell you a final 4 Wisconsin team was ready and we still won.

I've never been this pumped for a Husker basketball season before. GBR!!

I'm still not.

It's gotten me out from underneath my rock but I'm still clinging, partly mostly due to the fact I'm no bball fan.

I love basketball, but I can honestly say that I've never been this excited for a Husker basketball season. I have always watched Husker basketball games if they've ever been on TV in the past and I've attended quite a few. It's nice to be excited for the upcoming season, even if you aren't a huge basketball fan!

I've never been this pumped for a Husker basketball season before. GBR!!

I'm still not.

It's gotten me out from underneath my rock but I'm still clinging, partly mostly due to the fact I'm no bball fan.

If you would have watched the latter half of last season, you would have been highly entertained. There's something special happening in Lincoln. If you keep watching, you just might find yourself becoming a roundball fan. I also find the basketball game threads to be a lot more upbeat and entertaining than the football ones. Give it a chance.