Unbeaten

I had set it for recording. However, the game went over time, so only got to see about 20 minutes of it. DAMN!!! Anyone know if they are going to run it again or where I can get it?

I had the same situation, it will be on next tomorrow night at 8:00 PM central time. After that it is on Wednesday at 9:00 PM central time.

I was doing pretty good until the song played

I can't tell you how many times I've heard that song, and not once have I been able to listen to it without getting emotional. What really got me was Turner Gill's eulogy, though.

Of course most of us knew most of the story, but I'm sure a lot of the younger fans learned a lot. My girlfriend is several years younger than me and isn't a huge sports fan, so she didn't get to see the '94/'95 Huskers. She watched it with me and really enjoyed it.

Watched through the first season and beginning of the next season....then used the "I'm tired" excuse to shut it off, knowing the eyes were soon to be misty. I'll watch it some day, alone. Even the first part was powerful, setting up how Brooke became such a huge figure in the program. That dude was a man's man, a role model. A great story, given the schlock we are seeing in the headlines of today's sporting world.

A few interviews from back then that I don't recall seeing...

My first Husker game in Lincoln was the 1994 Wyoming game. Brook showed as much grit playing injured that game as any Husker I've ever seen. I'll always remember that game and I feel fortunate to have been there to witness it.

• Fire 2