*** The Official Rutgers Scarlet Knights Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Are people impressed by this? This bad football. Rutgers is likely to lose out. Not a championship mentality and it starts up top.

I feel like your trolling at this point. Stop picking apart every little thing. We're winning, that's the goal. We have this in hand and will be fine. Enjoy a sound husker win. We didn't bury them but were winning big. Relax and gbr

I'm not trolling at all. We look bad today. Winning against Rutgers means very little, it's about being great. Something this team is a long way from being.

We're winning 42-24. Not great, but we don't "look bad".

Uh oh, Illinois just got the lead back.

Hope they win

I don't. I want Minnesota to only have the one loss when we play them. Need as many quality opponents as we can get.

I'm leaning toward rooting for Illinois, because at this point I'm more concerned about simply winning the division than I am about looking ahead to the playoffs. I think regardless of what happens, if we win the B1G title, we go to the playoffs.

I feel like the team does just enough to win, but doesn't seem to aspire to anything greater.

Just really seem to be missing that killer instinct. I felt like this was an overmatched opponent that we should have hammered.

I don't like leaving points on the field and I don't like giving the opponents gift scores, and I've seen too much of both to feel too impressed.