Path to the Top 4

Amac3309

This should be the least of our worries right now. Just prepare for one game at a time and the rest will take care of itself. Wisconsin deserves 100% of our attention for these two weeks.

OUR attention...like the fans? Come on party pooper this stuff is fun to think about.

Deserves the players attention absolutely!

• Fire 1

This should be the least of our worries right now. Just prepare for one game at a time and the rest will take care of itself. Wisconsin deserves 100% of our attention for these two weeks.

While I definitely agree with you, that frame of mind is for the players and coaches. We as fans can look ahead and have some fun with it.

Indeed!!!! Fun for you, for you, AND for you!! Fun for me. Fun for everyone!!!

Why the heck not? When was the last time we were in this position, if barely outside the conversation, at this point in the year.

The team has different priorities than the fans have to, of course, but this is looking like a great few weeks of speculation, regardless of the ultimate outcome. I am taking as much joy rooting AGAINST teams as I am FOR the Huskers. That is a great thing.

Now, hoping K State or TCU will lay 70 on one or the other, and win by a 55 point margin!

• Fire 1

Auburn won't fall in some polls but I don't think the selection committee is a bunch of SEC groupies so I could see them falling behind Nebraska if Nebraska is ranked 10 or so but I could also see Baylor jumping Nebraska in the polls so who knows

Baylor was already ahead of us in the playoff rankings

If k state wins I bet Auburn stays ahead of us because of that win on the road