Why Not Ryker Fife?

Id take Cotton at QB at this point

He'd be more effective at QB than he is on the line. I cant wait for any player with the same name of a coach to be gone. They are absolutely horrible, looking at Cotton and Pelini, and there is definitely favoritism/preferential treatment going on there. There has to be, I mean I can not think what else it could be. Well, other than the pure stupidity that radiates through the mind of our coaching staff.

Forget Fyfe go with Stanton....Armweak resembles his head coach. Great against weak unranked opponents and awful in big games. We keep on landing 3* qb's and expecting to win championships. Championships start with recruiting and Bo can't land a big time qb....

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but if we had ANY apparent player development they could perhaps get by with a lesser talented guy. Not to start a "TO had top recruiting classes" debate, but TO always said that you don't always need the top talent, you need to be able to get the best out of the players you have. I believe this staff worries too much about scheme than they do actual player development.

Prior to this game, I really thought that in a "better system" TA would thrive. TA is not good. Not at all. If, and its a big if, Bo isn;t fired and neither is beck, they need to raid the JUCO ranks any get a QB. As abysmal as TA has been the past few games, Stanton has got to be questioning his decision to come here. Won the Elite 11. TA was like 4 for 15 today, 1 pick and a fumble or 2. Damn. Stanton didn't even get a sniff. I know the coaches said that when he was on, he looked liked a big time QB, but when he was off he was off. TA was off all day........

Prior to this game, I really thought that in a "better system" TA would thrive. TA is not good. Not at all. If, and its a big if, Bo isn;t fired and neither is beck, they need to raid the JUCO ranks any get a QB. As abysmal as TA has been the past few games, Stanton has got to be questioning his decision to come here. Won the Elite 11. TA was like 4 for 15 today, 1 pick and a fumble or 2. Damn. Stanton didn't even get a sniff. I know the coaches said that when he was on, he looked liked a big time QB, but when he was off he was off. TA was off all day........

Lo I think we had a conversation about this chuckleshuffle;)

The long int may have been the dumbest play I've seen in a long time.

It looked as if Armstrong just threw that pass as far as he could for spite.

I think I see (imagining?) some friction between Armstrong's receivers and himself. Reilly motioned for him to get the ball up higher after he one hopped it to him, and I have seen Tommy react poorly to incompletions as well.