It's reached the point of no return

I have his permission to share this so dont go there. But i share texts all the time with the infamous EZ-E. This was his most recent sends.

"We don't spend 100 million dollars a year to see this sh#t."

"This is the first time I've been irate! Jog your f'ing fat ass after the football! I am an objective football fan and this is garbage! Tim Beck can't be here next year. If he is, fire Bo. This is garbage."

"I am literally embarrassed at our performance tonight. It's bad. Beyond bad. It's unfortunate since I like Bo and I have been a huge Bo Pelini supporter. But seriously, I can't objectively say he's the best we can do. You can put that on the board if you choose."

This is what its come to. 8 wi s or not. This ones the final knife in the heart of Bo land. If EZ-E's done, every ones done.

Took him long enough to get there.

LOL.

Wasn't he one of the "Don't underestimate Tim Beck" cheerleaders who balked at any skepticism when he was hired?

Oh well. Bygones be bygones. For anyone yet to join us in reality, there is no more rope for this staff. If Bo wants another uninspired season in front of a hostile fanbase, at the very least it's housecleaning time on that worthless staff to grant him the privilege. He could have hired a team of fratboys with "How to Coach LittleLeague" pamphlets––which is what this looks like in the offseason as well––and the results could not have been this disastrous.

If Bo gets another year based off the W/L record, it's hard to argue the AD made the wrong call. But let's just be real clear about what this means: this team, basically identical, except for Ameer Abdullah.

Beck and Pap definitely need to go. Keep Bo and tell him to hire seasoned coordinators or he can leave also. This was beyond embarrassing.

I will have to agree. I felt Papuchis was doing a good job with the defense til this game. But tonight was just embarrassing.

Virginia Tech has had a pretty bad year (by their standards)...maybe we can throw some cash at Bud Foster...

I was holding on, I'm out, the Kool-aid is out, Beck and Paps need to go, like yesterday. Bo either makes changes or he goes with them. Another embarrassment on national television, no more Husker gear is being worn by me and the Husker flag will not be flown outside this house until changes are made. Period............yes, I'm a bad fan.