It's reached the point of no return

Beck and Pap definitely need to go. Keep Bo and tell him to hire seasoned coordinators or he can leave also. This was beyond embarrassing.

I'll go with this answer. I'll give Bo another year IF he cleans house, no excuses for this crap to happen. If he doesn't make the changes then I would have to consider getting rid of Bo.

Me and Hedley said this after the Wisconsin B10 2012 championship game. We got berated for it then. And got berated for it after Iowa last year (smaller crowd bberating then). It now seems like most people have started to see Bo for what he really is, an average coach who had a really good group of kids his 1st two years and then proceeded to luck into looking good by playing easy schedules and losing any game worth a damn.

• Fire 2

Bo actually got up there on the podium and when asked (first question) what happened, stammered out "uhh... Uhh.... I don't know."

I don't feel sorry for him. That's his job. But man it has to suck to go up there and answer for that kind of performance. That was absolutely hot garbage to the point that the announcers were laughing at us again. We're the butt of a national joke... Again.

I really question what the hell we do all week leading up to games like this that makes the staff feel we're prepared when we implode like that.

Bo actually got up there on the podium and when asked (first question) what happened, stammered out "uhh... Uhh.... I don't know."

I don't feel sorry for him. That's his job. But man it has to suck to go up there and answer for that kind of performance. That was absolutely hot garbage to the point that the announcers were laughing at us again. We're the butt of a national joke... Again.

I really question what the hell we do all week leading up to games like this that makes the staff feel we're prepared when we implode like that.

This was the performance we got off a bi-week. Two weeks we "prepared" to have the NCAA single-season record shattered against this defense, and to watch Beck's full-retard offensive "system" completely shut down yet again.

I don't feel sorry for him. That's his job. But man it has to suck to go up there and answer for that kind of performance. That was absolutely hot garbage to the point that the announcers were laughing at us again. We're the butt of a national joke... Again.I really question what the hell we do all week leading up to games like this that makes the staff feel we're prepared when we implode like that.

This was the performance we got off a bi-week. Two weeks we "prepared" to have the NCAA single-season record shattered against this defense, and to watch Beck's full-retard offensive "system" completely shut down yet again.

You know what really ticks me off, X?

That's in full display after halftime as well. It's like it is a microcosm of Beck's inability to prepare when he knows what's coming and has time to sit down and think about things.

We get the ball back after half and come away with four plays, a false start, and a HUGE overthrow for a pick. No points.

Our first drive after half in the MSU game? Three and out.

Full-retard is a good description.

Beck and Pap definitely need to go. Keep Bo and tell him to hire seasoned coordinators or he can leave also. This was beyond embarrassing.

This is such hogwash. Bo is the problem. He's had a revolving door of coordinators and assistants and has sucked. Why would you want Bo running a team? Seriously? What about him makes you want to bring him back?

Your revolving door doesn't spin in a full circle, does it.

"Huskers Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane"

Shot down again. Thanks Bo and his staff. It's tolerable time to time for regular loss but embarrassing loss, NOT acceptable !! Meanwhile, Bo is happy as a lark when deposited his pay stub. Let me think now ... $3,000,000 divided by 52 weeks equals $58,000 per week. Good bargain huh :rolleyes: ?

Really feels good to have all of you on my side of the fence. All of us negative Nancy's for the last few years have been told we were bad fans etc only to have all of you join us

You remember the EZ-E lashings we took after the 2012 game? It just takes some longer than others I suppose. But I don't want to throw it in anyone's face. I just want enough people to see what we see to get the pressure to make the changes needed to succeed or fail. It doesn't matter which one happens because staying with the status quo isn't working either.

Really feels good to have all of you on my side of the fence. All of us negative Nancy's for the last few years have been told we were bad fans etc only to have all of you join us

You remember the EZ-E lashings we took after the 2012 game? It just takes some longer than others I suppose. But I don't want to throw it in anyone's face. I just want enough people to see what we see to get the pressure to make the changes needed to succeed or fail. It doesn't matter which one happens because staying with the status quo isn't working either.

Sure do, really hope we can grow a pair and make a change. At least try to be great. We might have to kiss a few toads before we find our coaching Prince but it will be worth it