****** What did we learn - Wisky Edition ******

We learned that if we want something to be done about Pelini. Better start mailing tickets back to the university. That would make a statement. Don't just not go, but mail them back to the university, so they get there Friday.

I mean I don't want Nebraska to lose, but man...I keep thinking about how the Okie St game in 2007 was the final straw of that year, when fans left at halftime. Hope it doesn't take that to make changes but if people want to have control over what happens at the top. Don't attend, leave when game is blowout, etc...keep hounding....yada yada.

In 5 of 8 quarters against the only non-sh#t competition we've faced this year, we were outscored 76-3.

I keep posting this cuz it's so mind boggling. I mean, think about that for a sec. Or lets just say 86-20 minus the 4th quarter of the Michigan St game.

Today it was because we didn't know what to expect. I mean, have you ever heard of that running back before? He's from Kenosha. No one knows where that is except Salmon fishermen (and they do have great Salmon fishing). Heard Ameer is friends with the guy. Wonder if AA warned our coaches about him? The guy on TV kept saying his one flaw was lack of speed. Looked fast to me.

I think next year we should schedule 2 bye weeks ahead of this game; hell, take 3. And to think, Bo was so looking forward to this game after the 2012 game got away from us. Bo don't know diddley.

Man was I pumped for this one. Just had that feeling. Cranked up a little of the intro to The Alan Parsons Project's "Eye In The Sky" (not many of you knew that's where the tunnel walk music comes from, did ya?), and then we jumped on em early. Had that "Alright, we're going to blow em out feeling" like we use to get so often yesteryear, and then yesteryear became last year. What happened? FOURHUNDREDANDFOUR sorry, but all his yards seemed to run together. In 3 quarters? WOW! Bummer!

Tom O. "If I hire you what are you going to do to shore up the defense"?

Bo "If you would have hired me 3 years ago you wouldn't be asking me that question now"?

REALLY? REALLY, Bo?

This is our programs lowest moment. Who's to blame? I hate to say it, and it will piss a lot of people off, but the legendary Tom Osborne owns this one and the one before it, and Solich. Why did you let him go Tom? Weren't they calling for your head early on in your career? Didn't you remember that? Did Frank do a bad job? Record sure doesn't confirm that especially when held up next to his two successors.

"Successors" doesn't seem an appropriate word to describe these two.

FOURHUNDREDANDFOUR?

In 5 of 8 quarters against the only non-sh#t competition we've faced this year, we were outscored 76-3.

I keep posting this cuz it's so mind boggling. I mean, think about that for a sec. Or lets just say 86-20 minus the 4th quarter of the Michigan St game.

Today it was because we didn't know what to expect. I mean, have you ever heard of that running back before? He's from Kenosha. No one knows where that is except Salmon fishermen (and they do have great Salmon fishing). Heard Ameer is friends with the guy. Wonder if AA warned our coaches about him? The guy on TV kept saying his one flaw was lack of speed. Looked fast to me.

I think next year we should schedule 2 bye weeks ahead of this game; hell, take 3. And to think, Bo was so looking forward to this game after the 2012 game got away from us. Bo don't know diddley.

Man was I pumped for this one. Just had that feeling. Cranked up a little of the intro to The Alan Parsons Project's "Eye In The Sky" (not many of you knew that's where the tunnel walk music comes from, did ya?), and then we jumped on em early. Had that "Alright, we're going to blow em out feeling" like we use to get so often yesteryear, and then yesteryear became last year. What happened? FOURHUNDREDANDFOUR sorry, but all his yards seemed to run together. In 3 quarters? WOW! Bummer!

Bo "If you would have hired me 3 years ago you wouldn't be asking me that question now"?

REALLY? REALLY, Bo?

This is our programs lowest moment. Who's to blame? I hate to say it, and it will piss a lot of people off, but the legendary Tom Osborne owns this one and the one before it, and Solich. Why did you let him go Tom? Weren't they calling for your head early on in your career? Didn't you remember that? Did Frank do a bad job? Record sure doesn't confirm that especially when held up next to his two successors.

FOURHUNDREDANDFOUR?

What the hell are you talking about?

Melvin Gordon is widely regarded as one the best running backs in the nation. For the better part of 2 whole seasons now. You lost me with this one.

• Fire 1

REALLY? REALLY, Bo?

FOURHUNDREDANDFOUR?

Melvin Gordon is widely regarded as one the best running backs in the nation. For the better part of 2 whole seasons now. You lost me with this one.

Read it again count. That's the point. We had an extra week to prepare for exactly what we knew was coming, and we failed miserably. Can you say "sarcasm"? How many ya had today?

This team is deeply and fundamentally flawed. You play like you practice, and this team isn't practicing very well. For the last 3 wins people on this board have been talking about how sloppy we were and everyone said to "Just be happy with the win." Well, today those chickens came home to roost. Bo has two games left to leave an impression that he is capable of leading this program.

This program is long overdue for changes. Coaches/Atmosphere/Attitude/Effort, it all sucks.

This team is deeply and fundamentally flawed. You play like you practice, and this team isn't practicing very well. For the last 3 wins people on this board have been talking about how sloppy we were and everyone said to "Just be happy with the win." Well, today those chickens came home to roost. Bo has two games left to leave an impression that he is capable of leading this program.

This program is long overdue for changes. Coaches/Atmosphere/Attitude/Effort, it all sucks.

Michigan St and Wisconsin were the only two games on our entire schedule that would have left that impression. He failed at both.

REALLY? REALLY, Bo?

FOURHUNDREDANDFOUR?

Read it again count. That's the point. We had an extra week to prepare for exactly what we knew was coming, and we failed miserably. Can you say "sarcasm"? How many ya had today?

Jeebus man. My bad.

I havent had any. And after a game like that, it's apparent that's the problem. Yes? LOL

I'm not going to sugar coat it. I think that we're going to get rolled in Madison by a substandard Wisconsin team in a substandard division. Our run D is going to get steamrolled as they wear down. They'll stop pursuing at 100%, and that'll be it. Cue the fat lady. I'm sorry to sound so negative, but our team has mental issues when it comes to these games. We have the personnel and ability to curb stomp them in their own house, but there is just a lack of focus and killer instinct that keeps us from putting these teams away. I really hope that I'm wrong, because it really sucks to be an unabashed Husker fan living in Wisconsin, only to watch your team get rolled by the local boys. I'm still hearing about the jet sweep beat down.

I didn't learn anything that I didn't already know.....and I'm no football expert. It doesn't take an expert to know what Nebraska football has become.

Honestly; we really did have the more talented team on paper. I have been in the wait and see mode all season and while I had the fear that the same ole thing might happen to us one day, I was hoping we had cut the head off that monster and was done or beyond it. After the MSU game, I was skeptical but still had hope for Bo and still was on the side of "let this years results be proof enough to all that he has either fixed the ailments ~~~ or ~~~ he is the same coach he has been"

Paper means sh#t. Its what you put on the field, just like anything else in life. You have to have a purpose in life to get things done..This team and staff have no purpose. At least none that i can see besides collecting a paycheck.