****** What did we learn - Wisky Edition ******

1 - 9-4 here we come, pick two of the last three for losses, Minn, Iowa, and the bowl game.

2 - Any remaining Bo Backers should look into taking a drug test.

3 - The staff needs to be fired. All of them.

4 - Once again with games left to be played, the season is effectively over. Wisconsin would have to lose their last two, vs Iowa and Minn. So all we are doing now is playing for bowl position. The same as every other mid to bottom feeder in the country.

5 - This is a very, very poorly coached team. When you can't stop a play that would be installed in a high school offense.....

6 - Armstrong is not a good QB. 6-18 62 yards, 1TD 1INT. And 17 rushing. 5 more QBs on the roster. Pick one. Can't be worse.

7 -If fans really want a change, speak with your wallet. Do not go to games, do not buy merchandise, do not make donations. But this fan base has too much in common with the Cubs. People will keep dropping money in and not make the top dogs worry about producing a championship level program. Insanity is continuing to do the same action and expecting different results. 7 years in, and we have the exact same issues we had in year 1. Hell the defense has the same issues it had in 2003. Without half the defense being NFL starters, Pelini's system is lousy.

Editor isn't working....I wanted to add that I felt Beck was giving Ameer touches until he got injured. I was just upset that you go a series without him touching the ball (yeah 1st down was a read option that TA kept but still you gotta find a way to give him a touch every series). He is our identity...

He got plenty of touches as far as I'm concerned. And if he makes a couple blocks in pass protection...that might've been a nice bonus.

I learned that Tommy Armstrong needs to spend the offseason with Troy Calhoun. It worked for Taylor Martinez.

I learned I am sick and tired of hearing those lame ebola jokes. seriously that crap is old.

I learned that if we fire our coaching staff, I'll probably have to wait till 2018 for the Huskers to have a 9 win season again.

Stave goes for 50 yards or so passing, and they still dropped 59 on us? FAIL

We sucked out there.

This whole staff sucks.

Need different HC and staff.

Need different QB.

Need different Defense scheme

Need different Offense scheme

An empty recliner chair can collect wins against FAU, Illinois, Purdue, etc.

So, a "wait and see" kind of guy. Always have been. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, and a chance to fix mistakes. But after today, I'm done. There's only so much tweaking and minor changes that can be made before you just gotta start over, and I believe we're at that point. It seems there are too many yes men, from the AD, to the HC, to the assistants. It's time to make a change.

I still love my team, and will root for them to win every game, but I have no confidence in Nebraska getting back to prominence with the way things are.

Go Huskers.

• Fire 1