"Contrary to what you guys think, I haven't forgotten how to coach defense and how to stop the run."

The beauty of that quote is that it came after a comeback win. That tells you all you need to know about the man. The best part of winning for Bo is not celebrating with his team, it's being able to stick it to the fans/media whom he hates so much. (Probably because we dare to point out the faults that his automaton, Stockholm Syndrome players are too scared to discuss.)

• Fire 1

Oh man. Bo set it up for himself the moment he uttered those words. No matter how many years go by, it'll always come back to him when the opportunity arises.

Ironically, if he'd been right when he said what he said, he'd never have to have that quote thrown back in his face.

Well, I don't think Bo was wrong strictly about what he said.

But I mean, you coach long enough, there will always be these kinds of days. And you'll rightly deserve getting that thrown back in your face.

It's too bad, because in all honesty this quote was from a different era, more combative and tense with fans version of Bo.

I do have to say though, I really didn't think this was remotely possible from Wisconsin this year. Ugh.

I too thought with the way our ad was playing and the talent we have now it was going to be a different outcome this year. How wrong I was.

Bo probably should not have spoken in absolutes. With a quote like this, there's no wiggle room when you get crushed like we did today.

It was inevitable Bo'd coach a game like this where this quote gets lobbed back at him. I just don't think anyone was expecting them to be THIS bad when they started rolling in.