If you want change--vote with your feet, don't go to the Minnesota game

You know why we will probably beat Minnesota?

Because a lot of people now expect us to lose to Minnesota, a game that's meaningless to the rest of college football.

When the pressure is off and expectations have been diluted, that's when Bo Pelini teams respond.

86-13 Husker win, calling it now!

Wait, Im going to it. 23-39 Husker loss.

I think some of you give yourselves, this message board, and some of the radio shows you listen to too much credit as far as the portion of the fan base all these things represent. This is just my opinion, but I don't think there's that many people prepared to make a change. I certainly don't think there's a large portion of people that are as angry and adamant about it as some of you are.

There's probably a good amount of doubt out there, but I know Husker fans and the state of Nebraska, CHANGE is a scary, scary thing.

We will ride this out another season and next year when Wisconsin comes to Nebraska and sh#t stomps us in our house again, maybe just maybe Nebraska fans wake up a bit and actually watch the product on the field and not just the win/loss record.

So I guess we need to be honest.

We're actually rooting for Nebraska to get embarrassed on Senior Day at Memorial Stadium because it will make the inevitable come faster and easier.

Husker_99 is that you?

It was an honest question that I have trouble answering myself.

I will root for Nebraska to beat all comers because I will always be hard-wired that way.

Just don't want a win used to spackle over 7 years of cracked foundation.

So I guess we need to be honest.

We're actually rooting for Nebraska to get embarrassed on Senior Day at Memorial Stadium because it will make the inevitable come faster and easier.

Husker_99 is that you?

It was an honest question that I have trouble answering myself.

I will root for Nebraska to beat all comers because I will always be hard-wired that way.

Just don't want a win used to spackle over 7 years of cracked foundation.

Sadly I'll be proud of a win over Minnesota this year.

I think some of you give yourselves, this message board, and some of the radio shows you listen to too much credit as far as the portion of the fan base all these things represent. This is just my opinion, but I don't think there's that many people prepared to make a change. I certainly don't think there's a large portion of people that are as angry and adamant about it as some of you are.

There's probably a good amount of doubt out there, but I know Husker fans and the state of Nebraska, CHANGE is a scary, scary thing.

We will ride this out another season and next year when Wisconsin comes to Nebraska and sh#t stomps us in our house again, maybe just maybe Nebraska fans wake up a bit and actually watch the product on the field and not just the win/loss record.

Well thanks for the ray of sunshine. That might be the most depressing thing I've read on here today. Unfortunately, you probably are correct.

Well thanks for the ray of sunshine. That might be the most depressing thing I've read on here today. Unfortunately, you probably are correct.

When I get off HuskerBoard and check out Facebook or talk to folks back in Nebraska, it's a different world.

Some would like a coordinator or two thrown under the bus. But virtually no one calling for Pelini's head.

They want change. But they want to keep Pelini.

When I get off HuskerBoard and check out Facebook or talk to folks back in Nebraska, it's a different world.

Some would like a coordinator or two thrown under the bus. But virtually no one calling for Pelini's head.

i do not think the average fan realizes how truly terrible our schedules have been. the type of teams bo is getting his 9/10 wins against.

i do not think the average fan realizes how truly terrible our schedules have been. the type of teams bo is getting his 9/10 wins against.

I don't think the average fan realizes how truly inept this staff and their players look at times.

We would benefit from a change. Not a doubt in my mind.

keeping Pelini is NOT change!

Man this sucks.

Saturday will be the first game Ive attended all year. This was supposed to be special. My brother made plans and is flying in from Texas for this game, his first. We planned around this so he could come for a game and be here for Thanksgiving. I told him how it would be a great game. A much improved Minnesota team that beat us on the road last year. Revenge would be on the Huskers mind as well as Ameer Abdullahs last game in Lincoln for Senior Day. Then we ended up with 4 tickets. So now my father, an FSU fan, will be going as well for his first experience in Memorial Stadium.

Instead of what could have been a memorable day this is what we are in for. A cold day. An 11 am start. A team that looks like it has a very good shot at making us look stupid. And to top it all off a stadium that will quiet and be fairly empty by Sea of Red standards.

I really want to call this family outing off. This, THIS is going to be their first gameday experience?! A pitiful crowd and a potentially bad performance. Ive never in my life been so unexcited to be at a game and that my fellow Huskerboarders is depressing to a new level.