****** What Did We Learn - Minny Edition ******

walksalone

It's amazing to me how much each season is just a repeat of the past. This is like groundhogs day. We are currently about halfway through the movie where Bill Murray is trying to kill himself just to end the frustration.

that was my biggest fear last year. that we would have another identical season, no better or no worse. and the same bo supporters would come out with the idiotic defense of 9 wins and 70%+ winning percentage, siting urban mayer quotes and mis-applying the solich debacle. as if their heads were so far up their asses they could not see the true nature of bo's teams since entering the big 10. but it seems like even the dumbest, staunchest bo supporters are coming around.

Some have seen the light...... Others are still rooted in their support of Bo. Blows me away.

• Fire 1

It's amazing to me how much each season is just a repeat of the past. This is like groundhogs day. We are currently about halfway through the movie where Bill Murray is trying to kill himself just to end the frustration.

that was my biggest fear last year. that we would have another identical season, no better or no worse. and the same bo supporters would come out with the idiotic defense of 9 wins and 70%+ winning percentage, siting urban mayer quotes and mis-applying the solich debacle. as if their heads were so far up their asses they could not see the true nature of bo's teams since entering the big 10. but it seems like even the dumbest, staunchest bo supporters are coming around.

Some have seen the light...... Others are still rooted in their support of Bo. Blows me away.

LOLZ, yeah - I was just called "small" because I said that the people who were in such dire support of Bo that were all over us who said DON'T go to the game should have saved the trip.

Again - the results speak for themselves.

1) Team is fundamentally broken. We have been seeing this now for several years. Please clear house now. I would grab McElwain or Hudspeth as we just need a fundamentally new direction and new leadership. #FireBoPelini

2) Mentally weak, sloppy, putting the ball on the ground. #WhatsNew

3) Defensive run scheme is bad, gets exploited. Bo does not know how to defend the run. Minny doesn't even need their two starting RB's to control us. We cannot defend the run. Slow Minny QB runs wild on us. I guarantee that Minny QB gets no more than 30 yards on any SEC defense. #BoDontKnow

4) DB's...look for the damn ball...have preached this for several seasons...still we suck at it. #BadTechnique

5) The entire defensive scheme is a pile of hot you know what. Look at the tape...our guys are looking for blocks to run into and get swallowed into. Then it is up to one of our defenders to make the tackle...and oh by the way that defender found a block to run into also...or if he is there for the tackle...guess what, we don't know how to tackle. #MinnyYAC

6) I guess we really have no confidence in Armstrong throwing the ball. He's nearly completed 2 seasons and we are treating him like it is his first or second start. Offensive balance is they key with our current personnel. Yes I would love to run all over teams but we don't have a great OL to do it. The playcalling in the second half was garbage. I called it...we'd have to throw at the end to win and we could not do it...gee what a surprise. #BeckBlows

7) Is Zaire Anderson the only LB on the field...the rest of them magically disappear all the time. #InvisibleInkLBs

8) Without the block and return for TD this game is not even close (and this is Minny!). That was the one highlight of the day. #BlindSquirrel

9) I learned that these "what did we learn" threads really tell me nothing new...that is what I learned...we all know what has been wrong for several seasons...our staff has shown no improvement to fix it regardless of the players we have running the scheme. #SameS%@!DifferentSeason

• Fire 2

I learned that Bo is 5-19 against top 25 teams at Nebraska. One game short of a 20% winning percentage.

Wow. I didnt know that. That cannot be explained away. It HAS to be him losing coaching battles. Assuming we have top 30 talent, it means he's losing the coaching battle more than the other team is just faster/ better.

Wow, 5-19. Thsts just turrrrrrible. I mean , just wow