****** What Did We Learn - Minny Edition ******

walksalone

I know I did learn another thing...

That if Bo were fired RIGHT NOW, nobody in the COUNTRY would be surprised.

Short week and probably a loss against Iowa. The administration should be moving their asses if they aren't already. Enough's enough.

Anybody watching the Iowa D right now? They're stopping Gordon CONSISTANTLY.

Bo gots problems coming up the day after Thanksgiving....

I know I did learn another thing...

That if Bo were fired RIGHT NOW, nobody in the COUNTRY would be surprised.

Short week and probably a loss against Iowa. The administration should be moving their asses if they aren't already. Enough's enough.

For those that want Bo gone, you'd better hope for all of this, and a big loss next week.

1 - I didn't learn anything. This was exactly what I expected, called the score within 1 point last night actually. (mental note, get back into doing score predictions in the contests section)

If you are finding yourself defending Pelini at this point, please do us all a favor and do one of two things. A - Get a drug test. B - Turn in your Husker gear, you are not a real fan.

Like many others, just kind of shrugged my shoulders at this one. Not a surprise. Haven't felt this poorly about the direction of the program since '07.

Can't really say much else. If losing at home to what should be an inferior program on senior day, after holding a 2-TD lead, doesnt say enough, I'm unsure what else will.

I learned that Bo is 5-19 against top 25 teams at Nebraska. One game short of a 20% winning percentage.

Wow. I didnt know that. That cannot be explained away. It HAS to be him losing coaching battles. Assuming we have top 30 talent, it means he's losing the coaching battle more than the other team is just faster/ better.

Wow, 5-19. Thsts just turrrrrrible. I mean , just wow

How many of the 19 losses turned out to be blow-outs where we did an embarrassing, National TV melt down?