Flight Tracking

When we played Miami, they appeared to be in even more disarray than we've displayed the past couple of weeks. Golden's teams seem to be of weaker mindset than ours. I'd call it a lateral hire at best.

Yet they took the defending national champs to the wire 7 weeks later. What would Florida St do to us today? better yet, what woudl MIAMI do to us today.

Al Golden is a good coach. it's tough situation in Miami. it's a garbage culture. It's such a hit and miss program. Youre either great or youre sh#t.

I look at what Golden did with Temple as more of a gauge. Temple had no business being competitive in football.

Now, with that said. I dont want Golden either.

I laughed, you seem like someone that would "fly" Bieber.

Comments like this belong in the Woodshed. Do not talk about other members like this in the regular forums.

Does this mean you also have to give a warning to the poster that gave that comment a +1?

That was a poor delivery on my part, and I've clarified it with HTO.

But the guy who +1'd it is banned for life because Mr. Bigglesworth got angry. Not much I can do about that.

There will be no coach showing up in Lincoln, or the state of Nebraska, for a meeting or interview until Pelini is let go. Period.

You really stuck it to us there. Thanks for posting the obvious. As time goes on, you'll realize that the rumorville forum is full of nothing but...us, being us, because we have nothing better to do than be.....us.

• Fire 1

When we played Miami, they appeared to be in even more disarray than we've displayed the past couple of weeks. Golden's teams seem to be of weaker mindset than ours. I'd call it a lateral hire at best.

Yet they took the defending national champs to the wire 7 weeks later. What would Florida St do to us today? better yet, what woudl MIAMI do to us today.

Al Golden is a good coach. it's tough situation in Miami. it's a garbage culture. It's such a hit and miss program. Youre either great or youre sh#t.

I look at what Golden did with Temple as more of a gauge. Temple had no business being competitive in football.

After watching Florida State a few times this year, I'm not exactly sure what they would do to us. Talk about a team playing down to their competition. I'd guess Winston would shave some points for his buddy and they'd beat us by 3-7 points.

After watching Florida State a few times this year, I'm not exactly sure what they would do to us. Talk about a team playing down to their competition. I'd guess Winston would shave some points for his buddy and they'd beat us by 3-7 points.

No. We would be that team that they could put a stamp on. they would frickin crush us. Why? Cuz we're the team that constantly makes ok-good teams look like absolute world beaters. This is SO clear anymore.

There will be no coach showing up in Lincoln, or the state of Nebraska, for a meeting or interview until Pelini is let go. Period.

You really stuck it to us there. Thanks for posting the obvious. As time goes on, you'll realize that the rumorville forum is full of nothing but...us, being us, because we have nothing better to do than be.....us.

When I originally clicked on the thread link and responded, it was in the football forum. I'll pay better attention next time after initial reply.