The Sock Puppet Rides!

Not sure if this is the right place for this but my brother-in-law, who lives in Lincoln, said he saw RB at the Lincoln CD and he was meeting with TN. He is convinced it means RB is probably THE guy.

Abbreviations are cool when we know them....RB? CD? TN?

Ron Burgandy?

• Fire 1

Not sure if this is the right place for this but my brother-in-law, who lives in Lincoln, said he saw RB at the Lincoln CD and he was meeting with TN. He is convinced it means RB is probably THE guy.

Jesus

I have no idea what this means

1. Jesus definition. A prophet of the first century of our era; to Christians,Jesus Christ, the son of God, a person who was both God and man, the Messiah sent by God to save the human race from the sin it inherited through the Fall of Man.
  • Fire 2

Don't we have to produce a show-clause as to why we are hiring him? And if he violates anything we can receive severe penalties?

That would be pretty easy.

NCAA: Nebraska, please show cause why you hired Tressel.

Eichorst: 'Cause we fired the last guy?

NCAA: Seems legit. (Bangs gavel.)

LOL! I literally lol'd when I read this.

Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip your waitress. Goodnight Lincoln!

Jesus

1. Jesus definition. A prophet of the first century of our era; to Christians,Jesus Christ, the son of God, a person who was both God and man, the Messiah sent by God to save the human race from the sin it inherited through the Fall of Man.

Damn, beat me to it. I'm no daisy at all. (Tombstone reference.)

• Fire 1

Jesus

•  

Jesus definition. A prophet of the first century of our era; to Christians,Jesus Christ, the son of God, a person who was both God and man, the Messiah sent by God to save the human race from the sin it inherited through the Fall of Man.

Thanks for clearing that up! I can be a little slow sometimes. What kind of offense does he run?
  • Fire 1

Jesus

•  

Jesus definition. A prophet of the first century of our era; to Christians,Jesus Christ, the son of God, a person who was both God and man, the Messiah sent by God to save the human race from the sin it inherited through the Fall of Man.

Thanks for clearing that up! I can be a little slow sometimes. What kind of offense does he run?

That made me LMAO.

Jesus

• Jesus definition. A prophet of the first century of our era; to Christians,Jesus Christ, the son of God, a person who was both God and man, the Messiah sent by God to save the human race from the sin it inherited through the Fall of Man.
Mostly the Hail Mary
  • Fire 3

• Jesus definition. A prophet of the first century of our era; to Christians,Jesus Christ, the son of God, a person who was both God and man, the Messiah sent by God to save the human race from the sin it inherited through the Fall of Man.
Mostly the Hail Mary

Oh god

Jesus

•  

Wishbone, Kneel, and HailMary