The Sock Puppet Rides!

@DustinFox37: Once and for all. Tressel is NOT going to Nebraska. 100 percent confirmed. You can bank that!

f#*k that guy

Can we agree that if we do get Tressel we can full TROLL this Dustin Fox guy?

We can troll him even if Tressel doesn't come, just because he's such a d!ck about it. And his statements would be a lot more valid if they read "......not going to Nebrasaks, 100 percent confirmed by SOME LEGIT SOURCE....you can bank on that"

.@BruceFeldmanCFB on Dan Patrick Show - Kyle Whittingham strong candidate for NU job, believes #Huskers getting close on someone @OWHbigred

— Steve Beideck (@stevebeideck) December 4, 2014

I can get behind Whittingham. I just wondered in the Coaching Discussion thread why he wasn't getting mentioned.

I've heard people mention that he is Mormon and he is very unlikely to leave Utah. I haven't actually looked it up myself however.

Whittingham? Eh.

I mean, I think he's a solid coach....just like Bo. 4 years in the Pac 12: 8-5, 5-7, 5-7, 8-4. I don't think he'd be a disaster, but I don't see him leading us out of Bogatory either.

I think given another couple years in the Pac12 he would have them playing at a pretty high level. One thing for sure, if he came here we could tap into that Polynesian pipeline once again.

@DustinFox37: Once and for all. Tressel is NOT going to Nebraska. 100 percent confirmed. You can bank that!

f#*k that guy

Yes, I'd say its almost 50 50 on Tressel. But if we do get him I can't wait to see what fox says.

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

or something like that.

f#*k that guy

Is it possible to crash someones's Twitter page, because that's what would happen.

I dont have twitter, but i would get an account just to troll him.

• Fire 2