Armstrong catches Kenny's Twitter disease.

NUpolo8

The players, the coaches, the fanbase, and the media have all been totally deflated in the past couple of weeks. The players are in an awkward spot - their goals have been dashed, and the coaches who recruited them and have led them since these kids came to campus are going to be out of a job in a few days. There's no way they can ignore everything that's going on around them, they can only try to make the best of the situation that they are in. So yeah, have fun if you can, go play the game, and say goodbye to Pelini and co.

• Fire 4

Again. Second week in a row. Shows where the focus is at. I hope its dun. Just the fact that in times like this coaches are still allowing players to talk to the press and be on twitter is proof of the lack of accountability. Like waving the white flag.

Same type of people will not like the media ban either. His focus is on having fun and it doesn't sound like he is worried about things beyond his control (like his coach's employment status). When I played I played to win buy that's because winning was way more fun than losing. I bet TA has more in winning too. So there is NOTHING to see here.

The players, the coaches, the fancies, and the media have all been totally deflated in the past couple of weeks. The players are in an awkward spot - their goals have been dashed, and the coaches who recruited them and have led them since these kids came to campus are going to be out of a job in a few days. There's no way they can ignore everything that's going on around them, they can only try to make the best of the situation that they are in. So yeah, have fun if you can, go play the game, and say goodbye to Pelini and co.

My man.

I have never understood why so many hang so much on what football players say 5 minutes after practice when someone shoves a microphone in his face.

I just don't understand how you can read so much into something.

I think the angst is that in this environment, why are players even allowed to speak to reporters in such a situation. Why? Seriously. After the heat generating after the Wisconsin game, why after the very next practice is Kenny Bell-OF ALL PEOPLE-allowed to answer such questions for media? It's one of two things. Total lack of awareness of the situation, OR total lack of give-a-sh#t.

Again. Second week in a row. Shows where the focus is at. I hope its dun. Just the fact that in times like this coaches are still allowing players to talk to the press and be on twitter is proof of the lack of accountability. Like waving the white flag.

What?

I elaborated a bit on it here.....

I have never understood why so many hang so much on what football players say 5 minutes after practice when someone shoves a microphone in his face.

I think the angst is that in this environment, why are players even allowed to speak to reporters in such a situation. Why? Seriously. After the heat generating after the Wisconsin game, why after the very next practice is Kenny Bell-OF ALL PEOPLE-allowed to answer such questions for media? It's one of two things. Total lack of awareness of the situation, OR total lack of give-a-sh#t.

While I agree that Tommy didnt say anything off-kilter, other guys have. Kenny's a nut. Jake Cotton's comments just make me wanna smash my head with a hammer. Just the fact that the guys are even allowed to field such questions, which as a coach in this current environment, you know are gonna be what they have been, is ridiculous to me. Youre not doing the guys any favors whatsoever by letting them be, or putting them in that situation. Either Bo doesnt know, which is bad. Or Bo doesnt care, which is probably worse.

Does that make sense?

You can say that, but half the people would say BP is going to a bunker mentality and not letting anything out.

JMO but I don't watch the PC after games or listen that much to what is said after practice or when ever. It amazes me that so many different interpretations can come out of a couple of sentences uttered by a kid after football practice or after a game. When we lose a game it is like some guys literally want BP to get his sword out and fall on it at the post game PC.

Sometimes there is just not that much to say after a loss that is going to explain it.

Look I am ready for a change in the Nebraska football program. Things have gotten stale and the team is not progressing to the next level. But, I never think that BP is not doing all he can or at least all he thinks he can to improve his football team. Nor do I think that TA is not trying as hard as he can to improve himself and his team.

I don't know, I guess I don't see anything wrong with his comments compared to Kenny.

The ones who dont like what he is saying are the ones who havent ever played the sport or a sport for that matter. Would rather just sit behind a computer screen and cry that the kids are not winning for them.

That's a large assumption