*** The Official Iowa Hawkeye Game Discussion Thread ***

rawhide

Other name to be thrown into the hat besides Ron Brown of who should stay on with this program...

Coach Kaz. His D-Line has played some exceptional football today.

Adjusted and appear to have scrapped the 2 gap as a base...at least today

I agree. I think I've seen only 3 or 4 times today where our DT's have played head up on their guards.

They are playing straight-up 1-gap and letting those d-lineman fire off the ball. It's been nice to see. Too bad the linebacker play has been sub-par.

I want to be thrilled we have the lead, but pissed cuz it may have bought Bo more time

True fan here... disappointed his team is winning.

Lol that's not what he/she explicitly said at all...but take it in whatever way you feel best suits your needs. Also, playing the old who is a real fan game is quite a joke. I think we are all fans of we are willing to sign up for some board in an attempt to publicly share our comments with fellow fans. If you weren't a fan, there would be no incentive to do so. Now if you have a differing opinion that is okay, but to act like you are a better fan because you think the program should take one route is quite laughable.

• Fire 1