I'll ask again, Will Nathan Gerry make all league honors?

Important to remember, like DPE, he's a freshman. I can handle those types of mistakes from freshmen. What matters more is that his good contributions greatly outweigh any liability he has. I am uncertain if he'll win all-league honors, but, he's deserving, and he will make those honors in upcoming seasons.

He's a sophomore.

Important to remember, like DPE, he's a freshman. I can handle those types of mistakes from freshmen. What matters more is that his good contributions greatly outweigh any liability he has. I am uncertain if he'll win all-league honors, but, he's deserving, and he will make those honors in upcoming seasons.

He's a sophomore.

,my bad

And to think if Alexander had not got suspended he would not have gotten as many game reps this season.

Or that we wasted a year with him being forced into a linebacker role.............

I'd say it was far from a waste. Very thin at LB last year and pretty set at safety. Nate had said it, Bo said it as well, last year at LB helped his performance at safety this year immensely.

• Fire 3