Cooper didn't play

lo country

Or DTs have been ballin all year. Losin contain and not fitting the run properly, chasin cracks and runnin into each other is not an indictment on the dline. Valentine and Collins have been a mainstay all year bthey did their jobs against wiscy and minny. They gobbled up blockers, held down gaps, move the battleground. They cant help that what i listed above gappened behind them.

• Fire 1

I noticed. Our secondary was pretty stout.

anything to be said about any part of this defense should not include the word "stout"
False.
if by false, you mean giving up yards and points at a break neck pace, then yes thats false.
they didnt give up yards and points at a break neck pace. That is bs. If you want to be critical at least be rational.

anything to be said about any part of this defense should not include the word "stout"
False.
if by false, you mean giving up yards and points at a break neck pace, then yes thats false.
Like stated, our DT's were dominant. DB's were solid too. As was Zaire. We gave up 20 points and forced 3 turnovers. I've noticed all your negative posts, go ahead and step back from the ledge.

False.
they didnt give up yards and points at a break neck pace. That is bs. If you want to be critical at least be rational.
Not possible. The results of games that actually matter has him obviously dilussional and incapable of being rational

Cooper was already playing on a bad hammie, that is why he went from preseason all-con to looking like like a Cassidy "knows the scheme" type. If Leroy or CJax was playing this year Cooper would have been sitting out. Not sure what got him into a walking boot. Cockrell did do a solid job. We'll miss Mitchell but with Gerry, Alexander, Cjax, Cockrell, Davie, and Kalu we should be pretty salty next season.