Early Transfer Canidates: Predict

ScottyIce

All QBs behind Fyfe. Wouldn't be surprised if a RB left too.

Doesn't make sense to me. I could see one of the QB's transferring eventually but not due to the coach change only. Know way Stanton, Darlington, and Bush all transfer because of the coach change. As for RB, I don't see any of them transferring due to the fact no one has planted themselves as "the guy" next year. Cross, Newby, Taylor, Wilbon and possible Bussey will all have a shot to step up.

Its a gamble. It is your only chance to transfer and not sit out. It is not as much about the change of coach as it is the opportunity to maybe play elsewhere without sitting out.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cross or Newby don't even start next year.

I suspect some of the people who think this is a Bo Pelini fan forum/message board will transfer.

I want to see how all of the "Fire Bo" haters play defense next year, now that they are no longer on offense.

I hope to see Scott Frost make an announcement before I go back to work tomorrow. Otherwise, you guys better stock up on Dramamine, it's might be rough sailing with the Seniors that were leaving already.

Most of us already have a large stock of Dramamine from the last 7 years of letdowns.

You may lose 2-3 guys but I doubt any of the key starters are going anywhere. This an opportunity for some guys that aren't playing right now. The new guy in May like Stanton better than TA, for example.

agreed. Players need to wait and see what the vision of the new coach is and where they fit in before jumping ship. At least that would be the smart thing.
the next guy im refferring to is the next coach. You realize were some sound fundamental football away from a conference championship and a playoff birth right? Do you watch our games?

Complete sentences, grammar, and spelling:...how do they work?

"The next guy to which I was referring is the future coach. You do realize we(?) were (???playing some sound fundamental???away???something, something) from winning a conference championship and a playoff (berth, right? or birthright)

I shouldn't have to translate to have a debate with you...and yes I know to whom you were referring.

• Fire 1

Doesn't make sense to me. I could see one of the QB's transferring eventually but not due to the coach change only. Know way Stanton, Darlington, and Bush all transfer because of the coach change. As for RB, I don't see any of them transferring due to the fact no one has planted themselves as "the guy" next year. Cross, Newby, Taylor, Wilbon and possible Bussey will all have a shot to step up.

Its a gamble. It is your only chance to transfer and not sit out. It is not as much about the change of coach as it is the opportunity to maybe play elsewhere without sitting out.

They would still have to sit out. You lose a year just like any other transfer.

We get a big name hire. A guy with a proven track record with a clearly defined system, vision and way to accomplish that will calm 99% of the fans and players down........

Some kids will leave. Just as they do every year. Including the past 7 under Bo with no real changes......

Doubtful. 1620 is intimating that Biels is the guy, if I'm hearing things correctly.

Made me puke in my mouth quite a bit.

They would still have to sit out. You lose a year just like any other transfer.
Yeah, I got that wrong.

Guys that haven't used a redshirt, and are not JUCO transfers, next years eligibility

SR

Imani Cross

JR

Terrell Newby

Cethan Carter

Maliek Collilns

Kevin Maurice

Josh Bandaras

Nate Gerry

SO

Demornay Pierson-El

Chris Jones

Kieron Williams

Drew Brown

Josh Kalu

I can see Cross leaving, especially if the next coach doesn't have an offense that caters to him. I could also see Nate Gerry, Collins and Carter leaving. Again their roles on the team were huge under Bo, if the new scheme doesn't feature around them, they will leave. It also depends on what staff stays under the new coach.

Its more about how the new coach will sell his vision of the Huskers to these kids. If its a good vision and he convinces them to play for "Nebraska" they will stay here.

So what are we betting?

Armstrong is not a good quarterback, Abdullah's gone, Bell is gone, Zaire Anderson is gone, Gregory is probably gone, Florida Atlantic is gone, BYU is coming, We don't know which players are staying or gone, we don't which recruits are staying or gone, so I honestly think there is no chance enough to throw some cash at the question...how about you?

P.S. I will be glad to pay off and be wrong

I think most current players will let the shock wear off and wait to see who is hired. They have time, sweat, academics, and some have scholarships on the line. If they think they will fit in in the new regime, they will most likely stay.

The problem may be with the recruiting classes since they mostly influenced by their relationship with their recruiter. I hope it works out okay so we don't have a few weak years before finding out how the new hire pans out.