Early Transfer Canidates: Predict

ScottyIce

- Gregory is like 100% gone - versus 95% gone before.

- Darlington is in a tough place. One of the QBs was probably leaving anyway, they'll evaluate the new staff first but we'll see a transfer there. Darlington being the obvious choice but not sure he'd find a scholly anywhere else w/ the head issues.

After than I can't really think of any caused specifically because of the coaching change. We'll lose a RB here shortly I think.

Most will wait around to see what the new staff is.

And this just reiterwates a thought ive had for a while. That Bo had become too much of a friend and father figure and not enough of a football coach. Yeah. I know. You need to be both. I understand that. But you gotta find the proper mix. I dont think Bo was balanced enough. We see it clearly now. The team has accepted mediocirity. They love Bo so much yet they continue to inderperform on saturdays in regards to the standards THAT BO HIMSELF SET THE DAY HE WAS HIRED.

• Fire 1

Funny how all the Bo backers are in here predicting the worst as far as player defections. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it all shakes out. I'm sure we'll lose some recruits and maybe a few current players but they will be offset by players the new coach attracts. Let's not get all goofy here.

• Fire 2