Text Received (Topic: Jim Tressel in Lincoln tonight)

Didn't Kellogg claim to shake his hand today on twitter? And something about Michael Rose's mom seeing him at brunch? Or am I just so excited I made these things up?

Also, Vegas knows something.

I was thinking the same. It was brought up once before about him being here.

Like I said. Take it fwiw.

...I'm not even saying I believe it. Just passing info, that for some reason felt needed to come to me...I mean, I was just sitting here watching "resurrection" ironically enough.

Why would your friend lie to you?

I don't think he would, but you can never be too sure these days.

Didn't Kellogg claim to shake his hand today on twitter? And something about Michael Rose's mom seeing him at brunch? Or am I just so excited I made these things up?

Also, Vegas knows something.

Trying to clarify...

Kellogg stated that he has visited the program multiple times, and has shook his hand in the past (not present I believe).

Rose's mom stated that Bo is fired and that Tressel was at a lunch in Lincoln. She also stated that Tressel is going to be the new HC at NEB in the same message. How much does she know? I don't know...

I ran into Tressel while I was filling up gas on the outskirts of Lincoln. I asked him if he's Nebraska's next head coach, to which he responded to me by smiling. #truth

Seriously though, I do think it's Tressel.

BS!!!! Don't chu play games with my heart! Pictures or it didn't happen! ha

I hope it's Tressel.

Now more than ever we need a guy who's been there and done it.

Completely agree, I think we all understand, Nebraska doesn't get this right.....................this program is done for, for a very very very long time. This could cripple this program if it isn't done right.

When you say a "very very very long time", do you mean like the last 15 years long time? Call me an optimist but I don't see it taking as long as it already has been.

If the hotel is on the east side of Lincoln, then I would take it as gospel... Neighbor swears he was in HyVee yesterday at 70th & Pioneer.. I said, you are not confusing him with dude that looks like Joe Dimaggio that works the produce aisle- he said no. But could not understand why Coach Tressel would be shopping in the friendly aisle of HyVee..

If the hotel is on the east side of Lincoln, then I would take it as gospel... Neighbor swears he was in HyVee yesterday at 70th & Pioneer.. I said, you are not confusing him with dude that looks like Joe Dimaggio that works the produce aisle- he said no. But could not understand why Coach Tressel would be shopping in the friendly aisle of HyVee..

he has a fuel saver card?

• Fire 5

I hope it's Tressel.

Now more than ever we need a guy who's been there and done it.

Completely agree, I think we all understand, Nebraska doesn't get this right.....................this program is done for, for a very very very long time. This could cripple this program if it isn't done right.

When you say a "very very very long time", do you mean like the last 15 years long time? Call me an optimist but I don't see it taking as long as it already has been.

I said nothing about the last 15 years, it'll be a lot longer than that if we don't do this right. I don't know how else to explain it..........