Michael Rose-Ivey hints about the staff...

knapplc

Shoot...I respect Mitch for tweeting out his thoughts under his own name...Look at all of us here with our fake names (most of us)

"With great power comes great responsibility."

When you're actually part of the Nebraska program, your words carry weight. He's tweeting this stuff out to 10,000+ Nebraska fans.

Our opinions don't really matter. Who the hell cares what I say about the new coach? Nobody is hanging on my every word. I don't have a bunch of kids looking up to me.

Shoot...I respect Mitch for tweeting out his thoughts under his own name...Look at all of us here with our fake names (most of us)

When you're actually part of the Nebraska program, your words carry weight. He's tweeting this stuff out to 10,000+ Nebraska fans.

Our opinions don't really matter. Who the hell cares what I say about the new coach? Nobody is hanging on my every word. I don't have a bunch of kids looking up to me.

At 5'6" many kids don't have to look up to JMitch very long :corndance

Thats just it, I am not hanging on his every word and I can't figure out why anyone would and then if you do, why let it bother you so much?

I don't think it is a J-mitch problem...I think it is a "you" problem

I don' mean, you, I have no clue if it bothers you, I mean the people who are being bothered.

Now that would be funny jeams.

But seriously, I am not holding onto any rumor that comes out anymore. I mean, what rumor has said Riley? So until a name has been signed on a piece of paper, I am not getting excited like I was two days ago when HC names were plastered on here.

Along with that, I truly hope Riley tells the players tonight in the meeting that social media is now banned from them.

This Mitchell thing turned into a dumpster fire pretty quick.

He's a senior leaving the program. Clearly a case of a guy committed to his coach and not the program. So he's understandably p***ed off that we fired Bo, who's probably a second father to him.

There's no need to start freaking out on here and getting all internet tough guy about it. It ticked me off too. But he's entitled to his opinion. I thought it was low-rent and obviously not taking the high road, but it's how he chose to respond. I'm just thankful for what he gave for the team and honestly don't really care a lick what he thinks about the new hire.

If you want an example of taking the high road about Riley, check out Moudy's response in the OWH article on first page. Very classy tweet by Mike.

I lol'd at Kyler Reed's not-so-subtle shot at Beck. Beck mismanaged so many things SO much, not the least of which is TE.

Now that would be funny jeams.

But seriously, I am not holding onto any rumor that comes out anymore. I mean, what rumor has said Riley? So until a name has been signed on a piece of paper, I am not getting excited like I was two days ago when HC names were plastered on here.

Along with that, I truly hope Riley tells the players tonight in the meeting that social media is now banned from them.

dont ban it. Educate them about it. Teach em hiw to handle it. Its why so many people are pussys these days. They arent prepared for the real world. A real world full of social media where anyone can say anything to you anytime. Youre not doingvthese guys any favors by "banning" anything. Its a straight up copout.