Badger Meltdown

I think they would take over TCU because they played a 2-10 team today (thats not an impressive game).

Well, TCU's sole lose was to a top 6 Baylor team. OSU's was to Va Tech. Plus, I think TCU has more quality wins. I don't see OSU jumping them. FSU has to lose.

WIth this theory, even if FSU loses, they lose to a ranked 11 team and that would still be above OSU, so the top 4 wouldnt change

So TCU should throw out their entire season of work because of one game that was made by the Conference? Iowa State's record is their problem, not TCU.

I think they would take over TCU because they played a 2-10 team today (thats not an impressive game).

Well, TCU's sole lose was to a top 6 Baylor team. OSU's was to Va Tech. Plus, I think TCU has more quality wins. I don't see OSU jumping them. FSU has to lose.

WIth this theory, even if FSU loses, they lose to a ranked 11 team and that would still be above OSU, so the top 4 wouldnt change

So TCU should throw out their entire season of work because of one game that was made by the Conference? Iowa State's record is their problem, not TCU.
I'm not the one ranking these teams, but after watching how they rank them, it makes no sense to me. Why would FSU be #4 when they are undefeated since last year and as returning champs?

I'm not the one ranking these teams, but after watching how they rank them, it makes no sense to me. Why would FSU be #4 when they are undefeated since last year and as returning champs?

There will be some valid arguments for 4th spot. Alabama, Oregon, FSU are in. The team that has the best chance to beat one of those three teams should be in. I think TCU has a better defense and offense than Ohio State, they've played more ranked teams, and their Heisman hopeful is healthy and will start. That's where I lean towards them. But who knows. It's just my opinion.