Badger Meltdown

IMO, watching this beat down shows how far we really are/were from competing in the B1G. We are no where close to being able o execute like OSU. With their 3rd string QB........

Regardless of what people thought about the firing of Bo, this game should solidify the decision. Again, IMO, had he fired Paps and Becks last year and gotten quality folks in, he might still have a job.

Man, we have really fallen........9 wins and none were this impressive against a ranked team......

• Fire 3

IMO, watching this beat down shows how far we really are/were from competing in the B1G. We are no where close to being able o execute like OSU. With their 3rd string QB........

Regardless of what people thought about the firing of Bo, this game should solidify the decision. Again, IMO, had he fired Paps and Becks last year and gotten quality folks in, he might still have a job.

Man, we have really fallen........9 wins and none were this impressive against a ranked team......

Good point. We didn't look good against any decent teams. OSU easily beat MSU and is killing Wisconsin, which both beat us easily. OSU's talent is far superior to ours (and the rest of the conference), but MSU and Wisconsin's I don't believe is...and that's where the failure in coaching comes into play.

Wisconsin. Didn't beat us, our scheme did. We have the talent to play OSU, as long as the game Plan matches

I think it's somewhere in the middle. We certainly have the talent to beat Wisconsin, our we simply didn't have the right coaching/game plan.

Now there is no doubt in my mind that OSU has far superior talent to all Big Ten teams. I don't think it's even that close. We would have to play an A+ game, and they would have to play a C or D game for us to come out on top.

I think they would take over TCU because they played a 2-10 team today (thats not an impressive game).

Well, TCU's sole lose was to a top 6 Baylor team. OSU's was to Va Tech. Plus, I think TCU has more quality wins. I don't see OSU jumping them. FSU has to lose.

WIth this theory, even if FSU loses, they lose to a ranked 11 team and that would still be above OSU, so the top 4 wouldnt change