Badger Meltdown

Strange thing is, I think we would play OSU tough. Weird Pelini way, possibly beat them. With a different coach, we would beat them.

The funning thing is you are actually right NU matches up better against OSU than Whisky. NU defense is geared more to stopping this offense.

Don't know if we would win but it would probably be a better game.

Strange thing is, I think we would play OSU tough. Weird Pelini way, possibly beat them. With a different coach, we would beat them.

The funning thing is you are actually right NU matches up better against OSU than Whisky. NU defense is geared more to stopping this offense.

Don't know if we would win but it would probably be a better game.

Wow, it's ok to like the Huskers, and cheer for our favourite team, but c'mon, it's 59-0 over a team that put 59 on the Huskers. Be serious.

I know FSU has to get in because they went undefeated, but they will probably get knocked out in the semis. It'll be interesting to see what happens to TCU after what OSU did tonight.

On another note, how does OSU have three QB's that are all gamebreakers when we can't get one? Riley has a lot of work to do in that regard.

What a terrible showing. It speaks to the folly we fans fall into with things like "Aranda has their defense playing well, ranked 3rd" or whatever people say. Two or three of us on the badger board didn't believe any of the hype, you can't run with a team like OSU in cover 0 and cover 1 all night. Yes, we can blitz and run with poor teams but against good offenses with skilled players, no chance. Offensively, Ludwig runs double tight and conservative junk and puts our QB in a position to fail. When Joel can throw crossing routes and use the middle of the field, he's very efficient. Outside the hashes with all the deep routes are a waste of time, we can't separate from the corners or get angles on the safeties. After tonight Joel Stave is 18-4 (12-3 in League Play) in games he's started and finished as our QB, in the two games where he got hurt, we were winning when he went out. The kid is a winner but he's constantly put in terrible positions to be successful with the pass.

I did figure that you guys would enjoy that game....I don't because they are horrible for the league. Stuff like this happens, coaches need to regroup with the kids - they especially need to work on making adjustments on the sidelines and at half.

It just shows you, getting excited about stats (the 3rd ranked defense) is a waste - two days ago the Nebraska faithful probably would've loved Aranda. Tonight, not so much. Go after a guy that plays a solid tampa 2 type defense that doesn't get ripped over the top and plays gap sound up front. From there its all about tackles.

The fact that OSU has 3 QB's on their roster that are better than the the starters for all the other conference teams (perhaps MSU and Cook have an argument) is downright scary. Have to admit once OSU started to pile on it was sort of nice to see Wisky pummeled. Here comes the fire Gary Anderson crowd. I have nothing against Gordon and I usually like to watch him (except against us)...but he is not winning the Heisman now.