This is why we left

dvdcrr

My opinion, both schools are johny-come-latelys whose fans would rather play the persecution card than accept reality. Smaller programs in a down year for the B12 perennial powers. All things being equal, B12 will probably continue to be left out of playoffs if the champ is not Texa$$ or OU. Adding two lower-tier programs to get back to a championship will only serve to further dilute the conference perception and justify lower rankings.

As an outsider, this just feels right :) lol

This is hard to type, you guys. I suffered third degree burns from these white hot, scorching takes.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

They are all I-N-S-A-N-E-!!!!!!!! To believe that they were left out because they are a christian school is the epitome of ridiculous.

I actually don't think they are insane, I think there is something to it. Especially how DHS calls christians terrorists on their websites nowadays, and how obama's ring that he always wears says "there is no god but allah" We would be very naive to believe that politics dont play into these decisions. I think 90% of it is political to be honest

• Fire 1

This is hard to type, you guys. I suffered third degree burns from these white hot, scorching takes.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

They are all I-N-S-A-N-E-!!!!!!!! To believe that they were left out because they are a christian school is the epitome of ridiculous.

I actually don't think they are insane, I think there is something to it. Especially how DHS calls christians terrorists on their websites nowadays, and how obama's ring that he always wears says "there is no god but allah" We would be very naive to believe that politics dont play into these decisions. I think 90% of it is political to be honest

Wv6S3jz.jpg

• Fire 6

This is just fantastic really, poor Baylor and TCU.

Imagine how stupid this conference looks if it gets its way and hosts a conference title game with two 5 team divisions.

North: WVU ISU KSU KU OkSt

South: Texas OU Baylor TCU Tech

They all still play eachother but host a title game. My money says the addition of a title game knocks the favorite out of contention half the time. It would be glorious.

If they have any sense left they will target BYU while they still have an interest in joining and possibly a Boise State or Colorado State.

!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet you ten million dollars that they don't declare "Christians" to be terrorists, but identify Christian terror groups who, I don't know, kill doctors in church.

• Fire 2

KEEP THAT CRAZY TRAIN MOVING!