We're Playing USC in the Holiday.

I love this. We have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Good opportunity to take advantage of the Riley hire and all those kids to get a fresh look at the Huskers.

I don't even think Riley will be involved in the game plan for this game. He might let the coaches know of some tendencies but this is the last hurrah for Bo's staff.

I love this. We have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Good opportunity to take advantage of the Riley hire and all those kids to get a fresh look at the Huskers.

Riley has already stated in the Presser that he was only going to be a fan watching the game and not a coach.

Hope we can contain Nelson agholor or it could get ugly. Big name matchup. With the new staff it seems cali will be a huge state for recruiting. Let's put our brand name out on the west coast by beating the Trojans.

And if it does get ugly at least the usc cheerleaders will be some nice eye candy. They are my favorite.