SIGNED - TE Matt Snyder

Mavric

Hey, I'm not going to mince words here. I'm not saying Matt Snyder is a bad dude, or anything like that, but I will say he is an idiot if he goes to Michigan over Nebraska. He may be book smart, but it would be a stupid football decision. I'm being honest, not biased.

Relationship with Coach

Neb>Mich

Playing Time

Neb>Mich

Program Prestige

Neb>Mich

Neb=Mich

Academics

Mich>Neb

Chance at Title Contention

Neb>Mich

Those are all honest, real takes. Take them for what you will, Mr. Synder. The truth is Nebraska needs you as much as you need Nebraska.

This may be the thoughts of somebody in or from Nebraska, but the perception from the west coast is to flip the "prestige" vote and give "location" to Michigan. Chance for title contention isn't that different. Both are small. Four losses will not get it done.
Agreed.

Okay, even if you flip prestige to a wash, which is fair. Chance at title contention is SOOOO MUCH better at Nebraska it's not funny. When I wrote title contention, my first thought was B10 Championship potential. We have to compete with Wisconsin, who just lost their coach and has lost recruits left and right and wasn't that great to begin with.

Michigan has to face off with Ohio State who is as strong as ever, Michigan St and Penn State. Who has better B10 Championship potential? Eh.... I understand the competitor notion, that's fine. Nebraska does play Oregon twice in non-conf over his time here, as well as former rival Colorado, who hopefully is improved by then.

Hey, I'm not going to mince words here. I'm not saying Matt Snyder is a bad dude, or anything like that, but I will say he is an idiot if he goes to Michigan over Nebraska. He may be book smart, but it would be a stupid football decision. I'm being honest, not biased.

Relationship with Coach

Neb>Mich

Playing Time

Neb>Mich

Program Prestige

Neb>Mich

Neb=Mich

Academics

Mich>Neb

Chance at Title Contention

Neb>Mich

Those are all honest, real takes. Take them for what you will, Mr. Synder. The truth is Nebraska needs you as much as you need Nebraska.

This may be the thoughts of somebody in or from Nebraska, but the perception from the west coast is to flip the "prestige" vote and give "location" to Michigan. Chance for title contention isn't that different. Both are small. Four losses will not get it done.
Agreed.

Okay, even if you flip prestige to a wash, which is fair. Chance at title contention is SOOOO MUCH better at Nebraska it's not funny. When I wrote title contention, my first thought was B10 Championship potential. We have to compete with Wisconsin, who just lost their coach and has lost recruits left and right and wasn't that great to begin with.

Michigan has to face off with Ohio State who is as strong as ever, Michigan St and Penn State. Who has better B10 Championship potential? Eh.... I understand the competitor notion, that's fine. Nebraska does play Oregon twice in non-conf over his time here, as well as former rival Colorado, who hopefully is improved by then.

Are you expecting Colorado(your fav. team btw) to be world beaters? Also, playing them and the Ducks has no bearing on our ability to compete for conference titles.

HCMR now has scoreboard on Harbaugh with 2 of 3 recruits head-to-head.

Plus, he got Coach Davis.

And the one he lost seemed committed to Bo and seems easily wowed by names and slide of hand tricks that harbaugh pulls. I think Riley will win most head to head battles if the parents get a good say in their son's college choice