SIGNED - TE Matt Snyder

Mavric

I was going to say no news is bad news...but it's only 10:30.

Yeah, I kind of felt the same way. Kind of thought with all the social media flying around that we'd get another "work secured" tweet if everything was good.

They spent 4 hours in-home with Barry. It's 11 there... if the coaches showed up at 8, they'd still have an hour of work left to do. Hold on to your seats boys, it's gunna be okay. :D

• Fire 1

Yeah, I kind of felt the same way. Kind of thought with all the social media flying around that we'd get another "work secured" tweet if everything was good.

They spent 4 hours in-home with Barry. It's 11 there... if the coaches showed up at 8, they'd still have an hour of work left to do. Hold on to your seats boys, it's gunna be okay. :D

They were going to his school instead so I was expecting a shorter visit.

They were going to his school instead so I was expecting a shorter visit.

Agreed. If they are spending that much time, we still are in it. Great to be excited about recruiting TE's again...

Hey, I'm not going to mince words here. I'm not saying Matt Snyder is a bad dude, or anything like that, but I will say he is an idiot if he goes to Michigan over Nebraska. He may be book smart, but it would be a stupid football decision. I'm being honest, not biased.

Relationship with Coach

Neb>Mich

Playing Time

Neb>Mich

Program Prestige

Neb>Mich

Neb=Mich

Academics

Mich>Neb

Chance at Title Contention

Neb>Mich

Those are all honest, real takes. Take them for what you will, Mr. Synder. The truth is Nebraska needs you as much as you need Nebraska.

Hey, I'm not going to mince words here. I'm not saying Matt Snyder is a bad dude, or anything like that, but I will say he is an idiot if he goes to Michigan over Nebraska. He may be book smart, but it would be a stupid football decision. I'm being honest, not biased.

Relationship with Coach

Neb>Mich

Playing Time

Neb>Mich

Program Prestige

Neb>Mich

Neb=Mich

Academics

Mich>Neb

Neb>Mich

Those are all honest, real takes. Take them for what you will, Mr. Synder. The truth is Nebraska needs you as much as you need Nebraska.

Keeping it real!

Relationship with Coach

Neb>Mich

Playing Time

Neb>Mich

Program Prestige

Neb>Mich

Neb=Mich

Academics

Mich>Neb

Neb>Mich

This may be the thoughts of somebody in or from Nebraska, but the perception from the west coast is to flip the "prestige" vote and give "location" to Michigan. Chance for title contention isn't that different. Both are small. Four losses will not get it done.

Relationship with Coach

Neb>Mich

Playing Time

Neb>Mich

Program Prestige

Neb>Mich

Neb=Mich

Academics

Mich>Neb

Neb>Mich

This may be the thoughts of somebody in or from Nebraska, but the perception from the west coast is to flip the "prestige" vote and give "location" to Michigan. Chance for title contention isn't that different. Both are small. Four losses will not get it done.
Agreed.