SIGNED - TE Matt Snyder

Mavric

I love that one...I am a Husker...but...hahaha

What's funny about that? We have to change some of our recruiting philosophies and be more aggressive. I would love to have this guy but he isn't going to make or break us. If he isn't 100% committed at this point in the cycle after having known Riley from OSU and the willingness of Riley to ask him to come along with him here, then the hell with it. There's other TEs out there.

What's funny about that? We have to change some of our recruiting philosophies and be more aggressive. I would love to have this guy but he isn't going to make or break us. If he isn't 100% committed at this point in the cycle after having known Riley from OSU and the willingness of Riley to ask him to come along with him here, then the hell with it. There's other TEs out there.

It is funny because of the contradiction in his own statement...it cracks me up. I do stuff like that all the time "Yeah, I will totally meet you out...unless so and so calls and is doing something"

It is funny because of the contradiction in his own statement...it cracks me up. I do stuff like that all the time "Yeah, I will totally meet you out...unless so and so calls and is doing something"

Ah, sorry misunderstood. Ya, it's so stupid. I'm 100% Nebraska, but might take a trip to Michigan. Doesn't make any sense.

Ah, sorry misunderstood. Ya, it's so stupid. I'm 100% Nebraska, but might take a trip to Michigan. Doesn't make any sense.

Yeah, it cracks me up.

I really think this guy is a solid player...I hope that he sticks and with it being so late he might...

Adam Gorney@adamgorney now48 seconds ago

TE Matt Snyder says he's 100 percent to #Nebraska but might visit #Michigan @HuskerOnline http://rvls.co/1CwKldb

B7fSTTGCAAArgRQ.jpg

At this point in the recruiting game I think you HAVE to play hardball. Tell him if he goes to Michigan he can consider himself not committed to Nebraska and we will act as if and pursue another TE.
Let's play Harbaugh.

What's your game of choice? Scrabble or maybe Crazy 8's? Winner gets Snyder.

TE Matt Snyder says he's 100 percent to #Nebraska but might visit #Michigan @HuskerOnline http://rvls.co/1CwKldb

B7fSTTGCAAArgRQ.jpg

At this point in the recruiting game I think you HAVE to play hardball. Tell him if he goes to Michigan he can consider himself not committed to Nebraska and we will act as if and pursue another TE.

This is a new coaching staff. For all we know, they will play hard ball.

Hardball would be foolish IMO. Michigan has room for tons more guys. They'd take him.

Exactly, we are near filling up our class and we need to know how serious he is. I mean, Riley decided to invite him to join him here. Show some loyalty. Good lesson to learn as a young man.

Hardball would be foolish IMO. Michigan has room for tons more guys. They'd take him.

Exactly, we are near filling up our class and we need to know how serious he is. I mean, Riley decided to invite him to join him here. Show some loyalty. Good lesson to learn as a young man.

Another lesson would have been to honor your first commitment to Oregon State. But lets not let that get in the way of the discussion.

B7fSTTGCAAArgRQ.jpg

We are in no position to do this. Where would we be if we pulled offers to Snyder, Davis, Davis, Neal and Jones?

• Fire 2

B7fSTTGCAAArgRQ.jpg

We are in no position to do this. Where would we be if we pulled offers to Snyder, Davis, Davis, Neal and Jones?

This. I also think it's a sleazy move. Let the kid make the best decision for himself. These recruits are probably under a lot of pressure anyway let's not burden them more.