Avery Moss - updates - 1/9 **readmission denied**

C N Red

It was nice of them to wait until three days before classes begin.

He sacrificed a year of his life to stay at Nebraska. I hope he is able to enroll somewhere else ASAP and get his career back on track.

It sounds like he got tremendously bad advice, I'd take it up with them before you start disparaging an institution you're supposedly like.

It sounds like he got tremendously bad advice, I'd take it up with them before you start disparaging an institution you're supposedly like.

Who is them you speak of? I wasn't privy to these conversations like you.

But you are privy to the inner workings of this grand scheme by some shadowy folk at NU to waste a year of Moss's life, as you put it. Interesting.

He's gone. It's probably for the best. All he had to do was not commit sexual assault twice and he stays. I'm chalking this up to an "oh well"

• Fire 2

Couple things..

Avery was never promised anything by the University in regards to being eligible once again. If Avery was promised anything, it was by certain coaches who thought they could control the situation.

Avery was very aware from the beginning that he was only promised the opportunity for an appeal from the University, never a guaranteed reinstatement.

• Fire 3

All he had to do was not commit sexual assault twice and he stays.

He didn't commit sexual assault.

Pleading exposing yourself twice down to indecency then. Semanticsboard lives!

I still don't want him back.

He didn't need to plead it down. None of his actions were first, second, or third degree sexual assault in Nebraska. It is not semantics, it is the law. You are are improperly applying it and accusing a former Husker player of a crime he didn't commit.

• Fire 1

What kind of world do we live in where a man is not allowed to whip his dong out in public? SMH

But in all seriousness, I don't know the whole story, and I'm biased because I think he's an exceptionally talented DE which we need next year, but from an outsiders perspective, I don't like how this looks. It stinks.

• Fire 2

He didn't need to plead it down. None of his actions were first, second, or third degree sexual assault in Nebraska. It is not semantics, it is the law. You are are improperly applying it and accusing a former Husker player of a crime he didn't commit.

Maybe he's not guilty of sexual assault, as legally defined in Nebraska. However, in some states flashing would be considered sexual assault.

a lot of the law is a matter of semantics. what do you think is being argued in so many appellate cases?