Avery Moss - updates - 1/9 **readmission denied**

C N Red

The kid wants to play, if they let him in and fulfills his dreams, I really do not care where he goes. He knows that he fits with the team coaching philosophy. Quicker steps to the field. He was a good player, he will get noticed where ever he plays.

Kids make mistakes, they really are supposed to you know, I know I did. All for the move it is what he wants to do.

Dang, hate to see Avery leaving NU. I think he'll be a great one. I wish him all the best.

On the other hand, this is GREAT for Youngstown. Maybe the best recruit they've ever gotten at YSU. And all it took to get him there was a big dick.

/ Bo Pelini, that is. lol

@Sean_Callahan: Spoke with DE Avery Moss. He did not visit Arizona State last weekend. He is en route to Youngstown State as we speak for a official visit.

@Sean_Callahan: Moss said he would be forced to sit another year if he went to ASU, so the FCS route is his best option at this point.

Can't believe he'd have to sit out another year, he just sat out a year.

@Sean_Callahan: Spoke with DE Avery Moss. He did not visit Arizona State last weekend. He is en route to Youngstown State as we speak for a official visit.

@Sean_Callahan: Moss said he would be forced to sit another year if he went to ASU, so the FCS route is his best option at this point.

Can't believe he'd have to sit out another year, he just sat out a year.

He already used his redshirt. Plus transfer rules apply.

Don't want to reopen the argument about whether Moss should or should not have been readmitted, but.........

It was confirmed to me last night by a stakeholder in the middle of the process that up until a week before the "decision", he was practically assured his penance/work efforts/punishment was sufficient to get him readmitted.

Make of it whatever you wish................but I don't think the University comes out looking particularly stellar...............