Riley on Jim Rome

zoogs

Thanks for posting zoogs, I hadn't listened to any interviews of him.

Seems like a great individual, very genuine and greatful of the position he has been offered. It's nice to listen to a coach who doesn't sound irritated and pissed to talk to media..

I've got a feeling he will bring success back to Lincoln. :) hope my intuition is correct. GBR!

• Fire 1

Riley looking for a replacement to In-N-Out to celebrate wins. Someone take this man to Runza.

Runza's okay but compared to In-N-Out it's a dump.

In-N-Out sucks. Like eating a big sponge

Agree to disagree I guess. A couple things I miss from San Diego are Rubio's Fish Tacos and In-N-Out

Those are two of the worst things to miss about San Diego.

And the only good thing I can say about In-N-Out is that it's cheap and not as bad as McDonald's.

Uhhhh, What.....THE......F***???? There is no better fast food hamburger....in the world....than In-N-Out. Five Guys is okay, but it's no In-N-Out. I can't imagine someone not loving it. And even if you have the unfortunate lack of taste that would make you utter a negative word about the hamburger Mecca....to say it "is like eating a sponge"????? I think there was something very wrong with your upbringing...that is the only explanation for your remarks that makes any sense.

Riley looking for a replacement to In-N-Out to celebrate wins. Someone take this man to Runza.

Runza's okay but compared to In-N-Out it's a dump.

In-N-Out sucks. Like eating a big sponge

Agree to disagree I guess. A couple things I miss from San Diego are Rubio's Fish Tacos and In-N-Out

Those are two of the worst things to miss about San Diego.

And the only good thing I can say about In-N-Out is that it's cheap and not as bad as McDonald's.

Uhhhh, What.....THE......F***???? There is no better fast food hamburger....in the world....than In-N-Out. Five Guys is okay, but it's no In-N-Out. I can't imagine someone not loving it. And even if you have the unfortunate lack of taste that would make you utter a negative word about the hamburger Mecca....to say it "is like eating a sponge"????? I think there was something very wrong with your upbringing...that is the only explanation for your remarks that makes any sense.

Five guys>In-n-out

Not even close