Riley on Jim Rome

zoogs

Riley looking for a replacement to In-N-Out to celebrate wins. Someone take this man to Runza.

Runza's okay but compared to In-N-Out it's a dump.

In-N-Out sucks. Like eating a big sponge

Agree to disagree I guess. A couple things I miss from San Diego are Rubio's Fish Tacos and In-N-Out

Those are two of the worst things to miss about San Diego.

And the only good thing I can say about In-N-Out is that it's cheap and not as bad as McDonald's.

Uhhhh, What.....THE......F***???? There is no better fast food hamburger....in the world....than In-N-Out. Five Guys is okay, but it's no In-N-Out. I can't imagine someone not loving it. And even if you have the unfortunate lack of taste that would make you utter a negative word about the hamburger Mecca....to say it "is like eating a sponge"????? I think there was something very wrong with your upbringing...that is the only explanation for your remarks that makes any sense.

Five guys>In-n-out

Not even close

:rollin

I live 5 minutes from In-N-Out, used to like it quite a bit. My kids LOVE it, and I've had it way too much. I'd kill for a Swiss cheese and mushroom Runza! But let's get real, as good as In-N-Out may be, it's still a burger and you can get those anywhere. Not so with a Runza.

I grew up five minutes from the original in Baldwin Park (and I still live about 5 minutes from one...just not the same one thank God). I've been eating them all my life and have NEVER grown tired of them. I do like Runzas though. But as some have said above...they are not in the same catagory. I would not compare Subway to Chipotle.

Riley looking for a replacement to In-N-Out to celebrate wins. Someone take this man to Runza.

Agree to disagree I guess. A couple things I miss from San Diego are Rubio's Fish Tacos and In-N-Out

And the only good thing I can say about In-N-Out is that it's cheap and not as bad as McDonald's.

Uhhhh, What.....THE......F***???? There is no better fast food hamburger....in the world....than In-N-Out. Five Guys is okay, but it's no In-N-Out. I can't imagine someone not loving it. And even if you have the unfortunate lack of taste that would make you utter a negative word about the hamburger Mecca....to say it "is like eating a sponge"????? I think there was something very wrong with your upbringing...that is the only explanation for your remarks that makes any sense.

Five guys>In-n-out

Not even close

None of my family agrees with me either. Meh. I don't mind eating good burgers alone...

i keep coming to this thread expecting something other than burger talk. that's on me. i should know better by now.

Lol

BTW: runza burgers are fresh meat and delicious. smashburger > 5 guys IMO, we don't have in-n-out. mmm, now I'm hungry

If anyone is ever in S.F. - you have to eat at Joe's Cable Car...grinds fresh chuck daily for his hamburgers....best burger I ever had...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-MbTun6FMw

ETA: NM, guess it's closed now!

I have lived in California 40 years, still have never figured out the N and OUT love fest. Garbage hamburgers, stupid long lines, absolutely horrible French fries.

El Polo loco, now they have good food.

Even Farmer Boys Burgers bury IN and OUT.

I have lost all respect for our new coach. Eat more chicken!!!!

Five guys>In-n-out

Not even close

None of my family agrees with me either. Meh. I don't mind eating good burgers alone...

Didn't say I don't like 5 Guys....they are good burgers....but I just don't think anything compares to In-N-Out.