Riley on Jim Rome

zoogs

Keep the Runza's. Never did like them. Tastee was my fav. Tried one down the street from the old place and just not the same, when I was back in Sept. In-n out are ok, but give me an Whataburger anyday.

GBR!!!

Living in a state with both a Whataburger and an In N Out...all I can say is that there's a reason when I have to go to Whataburger, I order the chicken.

I live 5 minutes from In-N-Out, used to like it quite a bit. My kids LOVE it, and I've had it way too much. I'd kill for a Swiss cheese and mushroom Runza! But let's get real, as good as In-N-Out may be, it's still a burger and you can get those anywhere. Not so with a Runza.

I really missed Runza while I was living in Seattle for a few years.

There might have been an In and Out in Omaha years ago. Every burger is made BEFORE you order it. You can't get one without mustard. My son hated, (and still hates) mustard. They couldn't make one without it. Jumped the curb and drove away in my Jeep when they couldn't get me a burger without mustard.

Not a big fan of the actual Runza (meal in a bun-za) but their hamburgers and onion rings are the best.

Riley looking for a replacement to In-N-Out to celebrate wins. Someone take this man to Runza.

Runza's okay but compared to In-N-Out it's a dump.

They're both good in their own, special way.

And both are better than Whataburger.

Obviously you never had their Patty Melt (only burger that I have ever ate that I didn't need ketchup) and damn it is heaven in my mouth.

both 5 guys and In-N-Out suck (burgers and fries)

But off topic - I am happy to hear that Jim is still talking with NU. I thought the same of him shying away from us since he was a Bo fan.

Runza burgers are glorious. Very solid for a fast food joint.

one of the toughest decisions for old sd'sker. one of the better burgers you can get at a fast food place (but you can get ok burgers from other places), or a runza (which i enjoy, bu tdo not think they are as good as their burgers) that you can only get there.

it is always very tough for old sd'sker.

It is a cult thing. WOW all my friends eat there, they must be good. Honestly any fast food hamburger, Mc Donalds, Wendy, Burger King, Carl's Jr (Hardiees) are far better. In and a week and half out, plays third and fourth fiddle. I can not stand them or their goofy lines.

Crappy little burgers, so over cooked they look like burning cork. Nearest thing to garbage I have ever paid to taste!!! .

Best burger I have ever had, was sold at Wimpy's at 75th and Troost, Kansas City, Missouri. You could smell the place 2 blocks away. Triple decker, pickles, onion and mustard. I miss those things. If someone had one in the office at lunch time, you could still smell them at 6pm!!!

Plus you were not hungry and hour and half later.

Riley looking for a replacement to In-N-Out to celebrate wins. Someone take this man to Runza.

Runza's okay but compared to In-N-Out it's a dump.

They're both good in their own, special way.

And both are better than Whataburger.

Obviously you never had their Patty Melt (only burger that I have ever ate that I didn't need ketchup) and damn it is heaven in my mouth.

both 5 guys and In-N-Out suck (burgers and fries)

But off topic - I am happy to hear that Jim is still talking with NU. I thought the same of him shying away from us since he was a Bo fan.

No, I haven't had their Patty Melt. Then again, considering that most of the Whataburgers are staffed with ex-UT and aTm alum making the burgers and they've all looked and tasted like garbage to date, I seriously doubt encasing their patty of suck in cheese is really going to change my mind.

And to just rub salt in it, Runza is also hella better than Whataburger as well. Only reason Whataburger trades well in Texass is because they're a Texass institution...