Closure?

irafreak

The K-State slaughter.

One of my favorite games to attend. I taught and coached a few K-State players in HS and they got me tickets in the family/friends section. By halftime I had a whole row of seats to myself. Loved every minute of it! Unfortunately, that was that last game in Martinez's career that he was healthy, but he looked damn good that night!

I enjoyed the Monsoon of 2008 in Columbia.

This. Power to the stadium went out before kickoff......and the Mizzou crowd cleared the stadium toward the end of the game.....the chant of "Go Big Red" echoed the night.

Such a fond memory you'd think you'd get the year right. Mizzou rag dolled us in 08

This. Power to the stadium went out before kickoff......and the Mizzou crowd cleared the stadium toward the end of the game.....the chant of "Go Big Red" echoed the night.

Such a fond memory you'd think you'd get the year right. Mizzou rag dolled us in 08

The year wasn't in my post, but the correction is appreciated.

Curses! You're right. The callahan era has been mentally blocked from me and I always seem to want to start Bo's tenure in 07 since I started caring again when TO was brought in as AD. This would also explain why I had to correct my 10 mizzou game thinking it was 09...Editing...op now...

You'd think I'd remember this since 08 was when my wife's mental illness started to take over and Nebraska football was literally the one thing that gave me reprieve from this, grad school and raising kids...