Unless you were in the coaching room and on the sidelines Saturdays and regardless of what your name is, what you posted in another thread, or what an ex player said....there is no way to prove that Paps either called or didn't call plays on the sideline.

So stop the conjecture and lies. It's ignorant and the coach is out of here soon where he'll go to another school and either not call or call plays. Time to move on with dignity like he is doing (since he's not trashing the program or anyone else on the way out like you all seem to want to do to him)

There's no way you can prove that I wasn't in the coaching room or on the sidelines.

P.S. I'm not trashing him.

Nor can anyone say that I was or wasn't present there. So the point is moot and for someone (not yourself of course since you're not trashing him) to keep trashing him like he can't coach is stupid and petty.

Pointing out that he has little experience calling plays isn't trashing him.

Unless you were in the coaching room and on the sidelines Saturdays and regardless of what your name is, what you posted in another thread, or what an ex player said....there is no way to prove that Paps either called or didn't call plays on the sideline.

So stop the conjecture and lies. It's ignorant and the coach is out of here soon where he'll go to another school and either not call or call plays. Time to move on with dignity like he is doing (since he's not trashing the program or anyone else on the way out like you all seem to want to do to him)

There's no way you can prove that I wasn't in the coaching room or on the sidelines.

Nor can anyone say that I was or wasn't present there. So the point is moot and for someone (not yourself of course since you're not trashing him) to keep trashing him like he can't coach is stupid and petty.

+1

Nor can anyone say that I was or wasn't present there. So the point is moot and for someone (not yourself of course since you're not trashing him) to keep trashing him like he can't coach is stupid and pet

Regardless whether you think it is or isn't trashing, you said what you said and it wasn't complimentary and it was a jab at Paps. Let it go man. He's gone soon and hopefully your biting comments toward coaching staff with him.

it is a sad fact, hiring Paps was a huge mistake, he knew more about basketball than football, on comparison, he was probably the most unqualified DC to ever be hired for the position......

Regardless whether you think it is or isn't trashing, you said what you said and it wasn't complimentary and it was a jab at Paps. Let it go man. He's gone soon and hopefully your biting comments toward coaching staff with him.

It wasn't a jab. Time to put it away.

jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

It's not conjecture at all, though. We don't have to be in the meeting rooms to see, plain as day, Pelini was calling the plays on the sideline and JP wasn't.

It's not conjecture at all, though. We don't have to be in the meeting rooms to see, plain as day, Pelini was calling the plays on the sideline and JP wasn't.

at this point, it is hard to substantiate that anyone was calling plays at all. there is just no evidence, only conjecture and logical fallacies.

• Fire 1

at this point, it is hard to substantiate that anyone was calling plays at all. there is just no evidence, only conjecture and logical fallacies.
Do defenses actually run plays?

Do defenses actually run plays?

maybe, maybe not. the burden of proof is too high for anyone to have ever proved it one way or another.