Offensive Coordinator and other coaching vacancies

no. This man was a walk on. This kid would be a walk on. He thinks this kid should be a piece of the program. It is a level of the program.I've experienced first hand. Pelinis guys did not respond. These guys responded in three hours. Thus the justification.things are different and I think in a good way.

I. Think that. You are. Enjoying overusing the. Period to help drive. Your point home.

He's typing from his eye-phone. When he texts me with thoughts, he drives me nuts. He'll literally send like 7 texts in a row to say just a couple sentences.

I just think it's funny that a lot of the same people that thought Fisher, Kaz and Warren were bad hires now have no problem with Riley bringing in a highschool wide receivers coach and a assistant strength coach.

WTF are you talking about?

HS WR Coach > golf coach
Maybe, but HS WR coach isn't better than a HS HC with several stops in CFB as a position coach, which Fisher was.

Didn't say he would be a bad hire. If you saw my earlier post I was sticking up for Fisher. I just think it's funny how all the people that bitched about pretty much every person the Pelini hired are now pumping sunshine up each others butts. I really hope these new coaches all pan out but I've yet to see a hire that blows me away.

Mike Johnson's name is being brought up for the WR position. Currently coaching at the highschool level.

Pretty good hire if true. Like Fisher, everyone will see "HS Coach" and gloss over the rest of his resume. Fisher turned out to be pretty good, this guy has a pretty good background so I am willing to buy in.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Johnson_(American_football_coach)

Mike Johnson's name is being brought up for the WR position. Currently coaching at the highschool level.

And before that coached at Oregon St and UCLA (Offensive Coordinator) and has coached in the NFL. A little different than Fisher, Garrison, Els, and Papuchis who had NEVER coached at a Power 5 school before getting spots at Nebraska.

Didn't say he would be a bad hire. If you saw my earlier post I was sticking up for Fisher. I just think it's funny how all the people that bitched about pretty much every person the Pelini hired are now pumping sunshine up each others butts. I really hope these new coaches all pan out but I've yet to see a hire that blows me away.

I have defended Fisher in this thread and I thought he did a pretty good job, but you have to be kidding if you feel that Fisher's resume is close to Mike Johnson's resume.