Offensive Coordinator and other coaching vacancies

I didn't read any of these posts but I thought I would share a story. I work with a former husker and he emailed pelinis staff about s local talent late summer. He never received a response. He tried again yesterday and received a response in 3 hours. Things dunn changed. I sense things are in good hands.

Is he a QB in Louisiana?

• Fire 2

I didn't read any of these posts but I thought I would share a story. I work with a former husker and he emailed pelinis staff about s local talent late summer. He never received a response. He tried again yesterday and received a response in 3 hours. Things dunn changed. I sense things are in good hands.

Hmm... I'm scared you guys. This seems like a familiar story.

Lux is not Flu. Serious.

How do I know?

Cuz I know Lux. Seriously.

Is he a QB in Louisiana?
These guys responded in three hours. Thus the justification.things are different and I think in a good way.

Lux is not Flu. Serious.

How do I know?

Who was the poster in the recruiting forum that thought the coaches were crazy for not going after some player they knew? He contacted the coaches and didn't get the response he thought he should. Anybody remember which poster that was?

Lux is not Flu. Serious.

How do I know?

Who was the poster in the recruiting forum that thought the coaches were crazy for not going after some player they knew? He contacted the coaches and didn't get the response he thought he should. Anybody remember which poster that was?
That was the Nebraska Assassin.

It was a sock puppet account for FLU.

Lux is not Flu. Serious.

How do I know?

That was the Nebraska Assassin.

It was a sock puppet account for FLU.

Serious??? It was actually FLU??

Is he a QB in Louisiana?
no. This man was a walk on. This kid would be a walk on. He thinks this kid should be a piece of the program. It is a level of the program.I've experienced first hand. Pelinis guys did not respond. These guys responded in three hours. Thus the justification.things are different and I think in a good way.

Do you think I should email the staff and see if I could walk-on this fall? I don't have any highlight tape to send, but I'm one of the best WR's I've ever seen play.

In all seriousness though, I feel like Langsdorf would be a nice fit here. Really cool story about donating a kidney to Coach Cav's wife. WOW!

no. This man was a walk on. This kid would be a walk on. He thinks this kid should be a piece of the program. It is a level of the program.I've experienced first hand. Pelinis guys did not respond. These guys responded in three hours. Thus the justification.things are different and I think in a good way.

I. Think that. You are. Enjoying overusing the. Period to help drive. Your point home.

• Fire 1

Just thought I'd throw this out there: Saw Papuchis at a bar in DT Omaha this weekend wearing OSU gear.

My Theories (which are mostly not serious):

1)He's being retained by Mike Riley

2)It's a parting gift from Riley (Riley had some leftover gear from OSU)

3)He's going to OSU

4)He's a huge Mike Riley fan and blew this season to get him hired as HC here

Just thought I'd throw this out there: Saw Papuchis at a bar in DT Omaha this weekend wearing OSU gear.

My Theories (which are mostly not serious):

1)He's being retained by Mike Riley

2)It's a parting gift from Riley (Riley had some leftover gear from OSU)

3)He's going to OSU

4)He's a huge Mike Riley fan and blew this season to get him hired as HC here

5) he has a good sense of humor.

I. Think that. You are. Enjoying overusing the. Period to help drive. Your point home.

It reads like Shatner is saying it.

Is he a QB in Louisiana?

Do you think I should email the staff and see if I could walk-on this fall? I don't have any highlight tape to send, but I'm one of the best WR's I've ever seen play.

In all seriousness though, I feel like Langsdorf would be a nice fit here. Really cool story about donating a kidney to Coach Cav's wife. WOW!